+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Margaret

She was right on the money about The Mouth of New York, unfortunately he is stronger physically & the tribe values that more. She should have let him puke himself out of the tribe early on & we would have been done with him.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    Margaret, like so many before her, will fall through the cracks and disappear. The shuffle messed her up, and that's unfortunate, but that's also the way it goes. I see her accepting it and leaving with class though, class...and nothing more.

A "mere" nurse? Is there such a thing? Ah....no! Unless they have a medical facility close by where Margaret needs to assist in surgery...I think a "mere" nurse would do just fine in the jungle. A "mere" nurse can perform a tracheotomy...a life saving procedure by the way. "Mere" nurses are highly skilled people!
    If i recall she is a Nurse Practitioner.. MUCH more than a mere nurse as was stated (sorry i couldn't find the first quote so i used yours )
    This had more school behind it and has different duties. Many places here use them in place of Dr's for a first contact visit as they are also allowed to prescribe drugs
    I liked her a lot.. and the fact she didn't like Judd made me like her more lol, sorry to see her gone.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    She'll be booted 5th.

/clairvoyant

Hmmm..... So close it's kinda scarey Maveno (voted out on 6th episode, 7th survivor voted out).

What does your crystal ball say about who is gonna win this thing?
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I'm bummed that Margaret's gone, but she went with class. Gotta respect her. Unlike jughead Judd - I don't respect HIM at all!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456