+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Margaret

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    Ohh a fellow Ohioian. I know exactly where Chardon is as I have a friend from college from there and another one that is from the area as well. I am sure my fiancee will be rooting for her since she went to Case and he went there for his masters. I usually root for people from Ohio unless they act extremely arrogant or annoying and I find them to be an embarassment. Her age may work against her though.

MB sure seems to cast a lot of people from Ohio. Age seems to be an intentional part of this casting as it is mainly 20-somthings with mid30's-Jim age on the other side. I don't see her going the way of Sonja or Mad dog personally.

-shikigami
    Last edited by shikigami; 09-04-2005 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikigami
    I don't see her going the way of Sonja or Mad dog personally.
    Maybe not, but I certainly see her going the way of Janet (Amazon) or Linda (Africa). I just can't picture her fitting in with her tribe for very long.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    Maybe not, but I certainly see her going the way of Janet (Amazon) or Linda (Africa). I just can't picture her fitting in with her tribe for very long.
    I think Margaret will fit in just fine, unless she takes a role of Lill and thinks that because she does more around camp than anyone else or voted along with a group to oust someone else she's entitled to stick around. Or if she just feels like someone else is more deserving to go than her and raises a stink about it. Janet got along fine with her tribe; the two things that did her in was she was accused of being a granola bar smuggler (mainly by Deena) and plus, she was just done by the time she was gone. Her tribe did her a favor, imo. Linda was just crazy, and I really can't see Margaret topping her. I could see one of the guys on her tribe who feels like he's on the chopping block trying to convince someone to vote her off, so that may work against her.
    Last edited by karalott; 09-08-2005 at 09:52 PM.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I like her from her bio. Her choices are plain and simple (when past bios seem so pretentious, to make theselves sound more interesting) It makes me think she is a "what you see is what you get" kind of person. She reminds me of Teresa (Tbird) from Africa.

Her physical abilities will be an asset in the team challenges. She'll probably be a worker bee around camp, but I can see her getting into arguments with the lazybones that sit on their butt while she slaves away. So far my favorite.
    Last edited by Shady64; 09-09-2005 at 06:27 PM.

She's my early fave after watching last night's premiere. If it weren't for her half the men would have died. They would be smart to keep her around.

FORT Regular

Based on last night, I think she is impressive.

She might not win the game, but she is one of those players that you would want in a real emergency.

She is a leader, compassionate, and just basically squared away.

As to looking older that 43, that's somewhat common when a woman is an athlete and does a lot of outdoor activity. Our perceptions of a woman's youth is based on decades of women who had a higher percentage of bodyfat and thus looked "youthful." Here you have an athlete who is in good shape and doesn't have the curves we tend to assoicate with younger women.

I think she is more than fine.

She was my pre-game favorite, and I have no reason to change my mind after watching the first episode. I also like Judd, so far, and MAY like Brandon, unless he gets TOO smart aleck.

On the other team, so far I only liked Gary, a little. Well, I guess I still like Stephenie, but I was always more impressed with her than liked her. Well, I kind of like Lydia, too, for her cheerfulness.

I don't really dislike anyone so far; they haven't show us enough to dislike!

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    She's my early fave after watching last night's premiere. If it weren't for her half the men would have died. They would be smart to keep her around.

ITA. So far, she's been a great asset to the team!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I like her. She has a great bedside manner.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast