+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Margaret

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    And Saratoga Springs isn't far from me. She looks nice enough, although I'm not sure what her chances are of going far. Of course, I've been kind of shocked the past 2 seasons by the results in Survivor so I think I'll skip predicting how well these people do until I see them in action

Can't say that I'm getting good vibes. I'm thinking early boot, and I just can't see her lasting to the merge. If she does, there is no way she goes to the end.

has some very eclectic taste when it comes to her flowers and scents. If she is snooty on the snow, she is gone.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Early boot, IMO. She doesnt seem different, just seems boring.

FORT Fanatic
    Hmmm. You reallly can't predict to much into the show starts, but Geographically Chardon, Ohio is Kinda a quiet, pretty country(but very nice) humble town. Population is about 5,000. It doesn't dicate how she will be on the show, but could give a little insight

She'll come in handy for the annual Survivor injury.....
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

with all of her muscles, she is going to seem like she will be a strong player. Being a FNP gives her a bit of edge on being able to withstand not so good conditions, however, it usually doesn't bode well for the strongest players, so I am going to guess a pre-merge boot depending upon her tribe, or an early merge boot.

Quote Originally Posted by starkisssed
    I am going to guess a pre-merge boot depending upon her tribe, or an early merge boot.
    Margaret is on the Nakum tribe, which you can see in this thread. I have her pegged as 3rd out, the first victim of the Nakum tribe. If she makes it to the merge, I can't see why she would be an early boot.

Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    Margaret is on the Nakum tribe, which you can see in this thread. I have her pegged as 3rd out, the first victim of the Nakum tribe. If she makes it to the merge, I can't see why she would be an early boot.
    i said early merge boot because they tend to go after the stronger players then as they have the best chance to win the challenges

Quote Originally Posted by starkisssed
    i said early merge boot because they tend to go after the stronger players then as they have the best chance to win the challenges
    Right...wait, are we seeing Margaret as a strong physical player? I was thinking quite the opposite...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast