+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Lydia

Lydia is one of the most positive players I have ever seen. She didn't get involved in all the uglies at her tribe this week. I just about puked when Steph supported A**hole Judd at TC. She will align with anyone to further herself. She has certainly become one of the most unsportsmanlike survivors ever. What a dissapointment.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    Did Lydia win some sort of reward that allowed her to leave the show for a week or something? Was she there? Again she survives as the weakest on the tribe because of the need to get rid of someone that was bringing on the bad vibes. She seems have an angel on her shoulder & may stick around for a long time to come.
    I agree. She is playing under-the-rader perfectly. I can see her making the final four.

Lydia rocks. I didn't like her ...until she was doing the Pancake. (I hope there's video of it on the CBS website). Now, she's my girl. Anyone who can be this poitive in the middle of the hot sticky jungle gets my support. I think the meanies will eventually sacrifice her. But I plan on enjoying her while she's there. Go Lydia.

Me, too! She went up a few notches in my book after the Pancake!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Newbie
    I love Lydia. Now that Brian's out, I'm rooting for her. She seems like a truly good person. I don't know that for sure, of course, but she does seem that way. Plus, her rabbit's name is "Ihop!!"

FORT Newbie

Lydivette

Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    Comparing Lydia to Ivette?

That is totally wrong!

Lydia trys to boost team morale! All Ivette did was be jealous of the others (mostly Janelle!)

We only get to see probably around 45 minutes of what goes on in camp each week. Who knows what Lydia said about Brianna behind her back. She reminds me of Ivette in that Ivette was always talking trash about someone different each week who irritated her. Maybe I'm wrong about Lydia, but I don't like mean people. And Lydia was being mean to Brianna. It's not nice to be mean to other people :nono . So we shall see how they portray Lydia.

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly2
    We only get to see probably around 45 minutes of what goes on in camp each week. Who knows what Lydia said about Brianna behind her back. She reminds me of Ivette in that Ivette was always talking trash about someone different each week who irritated her. Maybe I'm wrong about Lydia, but I don't like mean people. And Lydia was being mean to Brianna. It's not nice to be mean to other people :nono . So we shall see how they portray Lydia.
    I don't watch Big Brother, so I have no idea who Ivette is or what she was like, but I'm just wondering. Since Lydia is apparantly "so mean," then you must obviously also not like:
    Judd - he was mean to Margaret on several occasions, most obviously at the most recent TC.
    Margaret - Judd said she told him to his face that he has ADD. Judd thought that was mean...
    Stephanie - She might not have said mean things in front of her tribemates, but she's slammed almost everyone in confessionals. "I get on the tribe that just sucks!" (ie: "everyone is terrible except for me") She also bickered in a confessional directly to Lydia and Brianna that they didn't know what a pick was.
    Bobby Jon - "Putting Jamie in [his] place at the last RC."
    Jamie - "I like my girls crazy and pretty. She's (Brianna) neither."
    Brian - Calling Blake a "moron."

I just don't get how Lydia was so mean to Brianna. Brianna claimed that Lydia never looked her in the eye. It's not like she tried.. at the beginning of episode 2 when they were talking about a thunderstorm coming, Lydia looked up at Brianna (who was turned to her) and right before they made eye contact, Brianna turned away. Also, Lydia wasn't the only one saying that they need to get rid of Brianna to keep their team the strongest.. everyone voted for her that night. I honestly don't know if it is possible to be a contestant on this show and not "be mean" to anyone, since you have confessionals where the producers have you rant about whatever you want.

Anyways, enough about me having to defent Lydia. I think she's playing awesome and is now in a perfect position to go far. I kind of hope she goes along with Judd/Jamie/Stephanie to the final 4, because basically she would win over any of them if she makes it to the final 2. The others (except for maybe Steph) are not as well liked and have managed to push a lot of people's buttons early on in the game.
    Last edited by dustparticle05; 10-26-2005 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly2
    No way can Lydia be can be compared to Ivette. We have never heard a negative word out of Lydia's mouth. We heard Brianna bad mouth Lydia. I have heard only positive comments about Lydia. The only negatives were from Brianna and Steph when she said Lydia was weak. I heard positives, like what a hard worker she was from just about everyone including Judd.

Quote Originally Posted by SandJamPanda
    I love Lydia. Now that Brian's out, I'm rooting for her. She seems like a truly good person. I don't know that for sure, of course, but she does seem that way. Plus, her rabbit's name is "Ihop!!"
    I am a huge Lydia fan. She has the biggest work ethic, team spirit and gives her all in challenges. All I can say is that everyone that likes her should go to CBS and vote for her.

Why did Lydia have to sit out the challenge AGAIN? Don't they have some rule about not letting the same person sit out week after week after week? Lydia caught all the fish, and she works all day long, and she still has enough energy to dance around... So can she really be THAT PHYSICALLY INEPT that she has to be left out of every single challenge?

+ Reply to Thread