+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Lydia

Yup, Lydia is definitely my favorite now. I hope she can prove everyone wrong... how she was lagging behind and all....

I always like underdogs don't i. Then the people who were underdogs turn out to be strong!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

I was glad Lydia didn't get voted off. She works hard, she catches fish, and even though she doesn't look fit, she looks physically strong. Seems like a nice lady, too. Go, Lydia!!!!

I can't believe everyone says vote out the weakest, yet Lydia is still around. She was weaker than most all of the ones voted out already so what we hear isn't necessarily what is going on. Tribal alliances are still the sticking point & the only reason she is still around. If they hadn't shuffled this week & if they had lost, she would have been gone. But, that is what makes the game so interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    I can't believe everyone says vote out the weakest, yet Lydia is still around.
    She's definitely on the list to go...there were just others that were perceived as weaker. She'd better get some kind of side alliance going if she wants to stick around!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Lydia is just amazing!!! Three tribal councils with her name on at lease one parchment, and she's still ticking!!! Go Lydia!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    She's definitely on the list to go...there were just others that were perceived as weaker. She'd better get some kind of side alliance going if she wants to stick around!
    She does have an allaince. Her alliance right now is with Steph, Rafe, Jamie, & Judd. So I suspect that she will hang around 'til merge time!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Lydia has definitely emerged as the underdog of this season, and so the others really need to watch out for her. The edit she is getting bodes well for her. I would not be surprised if she ended up being our winner (though I would be a bit dissapointed).

FORT Newbie

Bitchy Lydia

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace
    I think she's going to be annoying and bitchy.
    You are so right stacerace. She has already been a bitch to Brianna, and the previews for tomorrow night show her making fun of somebody else. If you saw BB6, remember Ivette? Every week Ivette hated someone else and trash-talked about them behind their back to the other members of her team and told everyone how annoying they were, and how she couldn't stand them, etc., etc, etc. Lydia is just like Ivette. There will always be someone she doesn't like. She will not look at them, she will not talk to them, and she will give them a hard time just like she did Brianna. I liked Lydia until I saw how she treated Brianna. Now I want her off, off, off!!
    Bye Bye, Lydia! Bye Bye!!

I like Lydia better after this week's show. It's about time someone at least tried to have a bit of fun instead of sitting around with the long face all the time.
    Plus, I think Lydia's "pancake" dance was not only funny, but put the tribe in a better frame of mind to go win something for once-- unlike some folks who seem to think whining and griping about how sorry the tribe is will work.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I loved it when she was trying to be motivational.

Let's do the pancake!

+ Reply to Thread