+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Lydia

FORT Fogey
    She's a fan of RUPERT? How can I root for someone like that She's pre-meh for that reason alone. The rest of the info about her sounds cool. Being a Survivor fan, but yet getting on the show on her first time without being 21 and cute, is pretty good. I find it weird that Jeff would say she didn't know what she was getting into when she's watched all of the seasons so she should in fact know what she's getting into.

I think she may do ok, if she's a "mom" on the tribe to all of her young tribemates.

Her hero is Oprah Winfrey
    I'm sorry, that killed her for me.

She's a fan of RUPERT?
    What's wrong with that?
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fogey
    I like her. She needs to lay low for a while to get very far, though.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    This from emjoi

Her hero is Oprah Winfrey

I'm sorry, that killed her for me.
    Along with this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    She's a fan of RUPERT? How can I root for someone like that She's pre-meh for that reason alone.
    Are 2 reasons Lydia is not on my pre-faves list. Oprah is bad enough but Rupert? No thanks

The rest of the info about her sounds cool. Being a Survivor fan, but yet getting on the show on her first time without being 21 and cute, is pretty good. I find it weird that Jeff would say she didn't know what she was getting into when she's watched all of the seasons so she should in fact know what she's getting into.

I think she may do ok, if she's a "mom" on the tribe to all of her young tribemates.
    According to Jeff, she wore jeans. I'm assuming that means the overboard with the clothes on your back thing that started in PI is continuing on. Granted, it may not have been her desicion to wear jeans. So I guess he's trying to say she really has no idea and perhaps is going to be miserable and want to be voted off. I will be slightly surprised if Lydia makes the merge, let alone the jury (but then again, I never imagine Jan or Scout would go as far as they did). Playing the mom role may help her or hurt her (remember Patricia "mama" Jackson from Marquesas?) It's hard to say how long she'll last. Another one I guess I'll have to wait and see how she plays out.

I think she's going to be annoying and bitchy.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Wow her favourite movie is "Shall We Dance (Japanase Version)" - wonder what the difference is... LOL I for one like the fact that Oprah is her hero! And I also like that she named her dog Ihop! What a funky name! Pre show, yeah, I think she's pretty cool.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

I like her, not just because she is from washington, she is a military kid, was married to a military guy. Single mom, looks sweet, seems kind, and one of the only ones who admits on the BIO that she drinks!! Crazy.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Oprah AND Celine Dion.

I CANNOT root for her.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    According to Jeff, she wore jeans. I'm assuming that means the overboard with the clothes on your back thing that started in PI is continuing on. Granted, it may not have been her desicion to wear jeans.
    After what Wanda said about being required to wear her navy blue dress for being shoved overboard, I wouldn't go on that show with ANY article of clothing that wasn't going to be comfortable in a survivor situation. You could get quite creative . . .

If they're going to ask contestants to wear particular things, they should ALL be their dress-up clothes, or their shorts, or whatever. NO picking and chosing who gets the shorts and who gets the jeans and who gets the totally impractical dress. Back to the first time they pulled the instant abandonment and they ALL were wearing their "photoshoot" clothes.

+ Reply to Thread