+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Lydia

Quote Originally Posted by Cjay View Post
    I don't know what Lydia was thinking when she hit Steph first, but common sense just wasn't factoring on any level. We all knew it was the "pecking order challenge" the moment we saw it and Lydia just had to know that hitting anyone other than Gary or Danni would be considered disloyal.

I absolutely understand her reasons for hitting Steph, but she was a total fool not to wait for the latter stages where her reasoning would have made weight with the rest of her alliance. Just to prove that she'd completely lost the plot she moans afterwards in confessional that Cindy should have taken her along on the award? Madness. After completely sabotaging herself there was absolutely no way that anybody from the "Four" would be stupid enough to touch her.

Steph was way out of line with the melodrama after the challenge but there is no doubt in my mind that Lydia made her own bed so far as her alliance was concerned. From what we saw, she was disloyal to them long before they turned their backs on her.
    Completely agree, after Gary and Danni was out she could have said Stephanie, I am sorry but I have to go for your pot, since you and Judd have eaten more than the rest of us left up here, then she would have maintain her loyalty with the alliance and go for the kill with the others, behind there backs and Steph and crew would have been blindsided now they know that she as turned coat just by this one simple action.........

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    Completely agree, after Gary and Danni was out she could have said Stephanie, I am sorry but I have to go for your pot, since you and Judd have eaten more than the rest of us left up here, then she would have maintain her loyalty with the alliance and go for the kill with the others, behind there backs and Steph and crew would have been blindsided now they know that she as turned coat just by this one simple action.........
    You have another one agreeing here. Her reasoning sounded very logical in words but the look on Lydia's face alone, when she was smashing Stephenie's pots was enough to tell Steph and the rest of the alliance the way she was feeling. She most likely felt really empowered at the time, having knocked out one of the "power players" first. But you know she had a little "oh *FA Edit*" time later on.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-27-2005 at 06:22 PM.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    But Gary&Judd has eaten just as much as Strphanie has.
    In the immunity challenge held right after the tribes merged Stephenie chose to sit out so she could fill her face, since she was sure she was safe. Judd & Gary both competed and so did not eat. At the later reward challenge that Judd won, Judd got a huge feast. He invited Stephenie (and Bobby Jon) to take part in that feast; Gary had a slice of pizza. So Stephenie, just by those 2 examples, has eaten more than Judd & Gary.
    I agree that it was not very smart of Lydia to so blatantly take out Stephenie. But I resent the fact that Queen StephaME (love that name!) was all aggrieved that the little peon Lydia dared to go against her queenship. Because, of course, Lydia should have bowed down and let the queen win, like any loyal subject. And, after the challenge, Steph let everyone in the tribe know of her displeasure, while not letting them get a word in edgewise. Because, of course, noone can interrupt the queen and the queen does not have to listen to anyone else's opinion or explanation. StephaME has this air of entitlement which really annoys me.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I did get a kick out of the fact that the whole time Stephenie was talking about what buss it was that she ate more than anyone else and that she did not want to hear anything more about it she was stuffing her face with some kind of food.
    Steph: "I think it is bull that you are saying (insert food, chew) I eat more than (insert more food, chew) all of you guys (more food and more chewing) It's just not (insert more food and chew) true!"

CCL
    So true, Tickerrose. That was quite funny.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Snoozin' on the beach
    it wasn't good but I don't think it was a game ending move for Lydia just yet. Judd is going to get just as much trouble (negative attention)for his lie. Rafe already thinks he lies too much and is contemplating it, Lydia now has to save her own butt and will switch, same for Danni. They just need one more.

The looks on everyones face when Judd admited to lying told alot. Not only for Rafe and Lydia being surprised that it was true but Steph looked nervous. She's got to be worried that Judd will out her by shooting his mouth off and the others will find out he told only her the truth. That would reveal the F2 pecking order and would make both Cindy and Rafe turn for sure.

I'd love to see another shared reward this coming episode that is won by Judd or Steph. You know those 2 big egos will pick each other even though it would be monumentally stupid to do. It would leave the others back at camp to plot. This episode gave real hope for Danni to survive. She is no longer the sole focus for next boot. Judd and Lydia both took everyone's attention away from that. Barring a necklace win, it's going to be a 3 way choice for boot as opposed to just Danni.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    It may not have been the smartest move, but I can COMPLETELY understand Lydia's action in bashing Steph's pots. If Steph has been treating Lydia the way we saw this last episode "Bring the queen some water, Lydia" - I have to admit, it might have been Steph's HEAD that got smashed, had it been me in that reward challenge.

And, by including Lydia in the conversation about booting Jamie (while leaving Judd out) - well, if I were Lydia, I'd be thinking that I was in the final 4 too.

Whatever happens, Steph will NOT be receiving a vote from Lydia if Steph makes the final 2. And, I don't blame Lydia one bit.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Snoozin' on the beach
    You want to know the best part about Steph making a federal case out of nothing? If anyone other than Danni goes home next, it will have all been Steph's fault and that person will (rightly) blame her. That'll be one more vote she won't get (whoever it is) if she makes it to F2

Lydia's seeking a better alliance would not have happened had StephaME not blown things way out of proportion and banished Lydia for daring to not hand a win to her on a silver platter. Things would have gone according to plan otherwise, not a bump in the road

I am really looking forward to this next episode with glee

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    I am really looking forward to this next episode with glee
    Me, too. I'm amazed by Stephenie's continuing sense of entitlement. Her imperious order to Lydia to bring her some water was just too much. Unfortunately, I believe Lydia has sealed her fate by being so open in her defiance of Steph. It would've been better for her to continue to squeak by under the radar for as long as she could.
    I love you, you love me, we're a happy family...

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann View Post
    Her imperious order to Lydia to bring her some water was just too much.
    When did this happen? Somebody must have been yelling, "MOM!" at the time because I missed that part.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread