+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Judd

He looks like a goofball and a really down to earth guy's guy hehe. I think he's cool, I can see him making it midway.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Snoozin' on the beach
    first boot pick of his tribe. Looks like he'd act like a wise guy wannabe. Will come in dead last on team challenges, causing them to lose

Maybe I'll find something to hate later, but in the first show this guy was hilarious.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

What to say about Judd....hmm. I'll wait to see how he can hold his likker. A bit of a baffoon if you ask me. However, I'm gonna give the guy the benefit of the doubt.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

FORT Newbie
    I wonder if his dad started Sargento Cheese? I live in the same county in NJ as Judd and that cheese is very popular. The mozzerella is the best!

Favorite movie, The Jerk that makes him a favorite for me. I have a feeling Judd is the funny, lovable type. Seems like he would be a blast to hang out with.

When I first saw him, I pegged him as a New Yorker, because he comes across so brash and breezy [but he works in NY, so I was close]. I like his personality and think he's a good pick for Survivor [and I'll even forgive him for being a Yankee fan ]

I'm wondering about the Sargento cheese thing, too. [It's also popular in Boston and I buy it a lot ]

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    He's got good taste in TV shows. I liked him in the first episode, but if he doesn't lose the "I wanna be the hero" ego he won't stay a favorite of mine. Where the alliances fall on his tribe is probably how well he'll do. He talked to Brandon a bit about Blake but somehow, I don't think Brandon will rush to jump into an alliance with him, especially if he sees the votes going the other way. If Judd gets too mouthy, he'll be joining Jim and Morgan real soon. He is strong, but the rest of his tribe seems pretty strong on their own so maybe it wouldn't hurt them if they got rid of him

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar
    I wonder if his dad started Sargento Cheese? I live in the same county in NJ as Judd and that cheese is very popular. The mozzerella is the best!
    Although I don't understand how that possible connection came to question (Judd's last name is Sergeant...not Sargento.. spelling isn't the same), a quick trip to sargentocheese.com would show that the company was started by Leonard Gentine and Joseph Santori in Wisconsin.

I'm really liking Judd at this point in the game. He's very truthful and funny. The adopted New Yorker part of me is sitting in fear, however, that the brash New Yorker personality is going to come out soon and might rub a few people the wrong way. Here's hoping it doesn't!!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Don't feed the Nerd Herd! AlleyCat1's Avatar

Judd the Dud!

This guy is so annoying! He is always complaing and whining about everyone and everything. I predict he will go before the merge. [/SIZE]

+ Reply to Thread