+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamie

Jamie

We will never smile and get to see Bobby J. deck Jamie because if he puts one fist on him he will be kicked off. It is in the rules I think. Now if I was Bobby J. I would find a way to "run into him during a challenge and flatten him or something like that".

I know one thing....when this twit is voted off my smile will be so bright you will all think I swallowed the sun.

All good points about taking him to the final 2 but I don't want to see him win anything. What he needs is to go home and straight to a head doctor for anger management and manners.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

I can only hope that watching himself and hearing all the reactions on boards like these will wake Jamie up and make him realize that he's an obnoxious arrogant jerk.

He's immature, so this might be the rude awakening he needs.

Meanwhile, I'd like to take a second to help wake him up--

Jamie is a *#%# prick who needs to take his head out of his @$$ and @%^*% my %$^^&@#&!!!!!!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I have no idea why you're all being so mean to Jamie. I like him.

I'm kidding.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by ralar
    JF was a jerk, but he wasn't nearly as mean-sprited as Jamie. JF also brought some comic relief to the game. Jamie has absolutely nothing going for him: he's stupid, mean, and unattractive. He's a big zero!

I'm not a BJ fan, but he has gained a bit of my respect simply because he hasn't clobbered Jamie yet.

Laurie
    I hated Fairplay, but seeming Jamie makes me wish I could trade them around. I'd rather put up with dead grandma lying tried and true villian than Jamie. He's just pathetic. I still get a big kick out remembering the challenges that Brandon kicked his butt in. Which is why I think Bobby Jon could take him (I recall a challenge during Thailand when the contestants were allowed physical contact with each other. Too bad they didn't have that this season).

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I hated Fairplay, but seeming Jamie makes me wish I could trade them around. I'd rather put up with dead grandma lying tried and true villian than Jamie. He's just pathetic. I still get a big kick out remembering the challenges that Brandon kicked his butt in. Which is why I think Bobby Jon could take him (I recall a challenge during Thailand when the contestants were allowed physical contact with each other. Too bad they didn't have that this season).
    You have to give it up for Fairplay because if you think about it he was playing the game long before he even left home. He had to set that lie up with his buddy & then follow through with it. Jamie on the other hand is just being ignorant of any sort of common sense & I hope it bites him dead in the ass.

Jamie

Jamie has tunnel vision...........who can I fight with now!!!

Bobby John or Judd or who.......come on bring it on........let me show how "I am so NOT playing the game" but trying to win King of the Mountain.

He is going home soon and broke.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I don't like his style, but I don't agree with those who say he's physically unattractive--you all are being influenced by his personality!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    He just looks like a wife beater to me. Ironic that the first picture on the CBS site is one of him wearing one. He just has that "look". That angry, glarey, F U look all the time.

Can you imagine when he comes home and it so happens to be the night you forgot to heat up his pot pie!!!
    Last edited by Maveno; 11-04-2005 at 05:32 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    I don't like his style, but I don't agree with those who say he's physically unattractive--you all are being influenced by his personality!
    No, actually, I think he's physically unattractive. My opinion has nothing to do wth his behavior. I didn't think he was attractive when I first saw his picture, long before the show started.

I'd much rather look at Tom W. or Hatch.

Laurie

Wonder if he would look better if he had ALL his hair pulled back with the wet look............nah not possible.....what was I thinking

+ Reply to Thread