+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamie

Jamie sucks. I know no other way to say it. I hope Bobby Jon knocks the bedoodle out of him before he goes. (Unless this will affect him being on the jury) Heck, I wish he would ask Jeff that very thing since we know if he doesn't win immunity he is gone anyway. "If I beat the living crap out of this boy now, can I still be on the jury?" Now that would be a very satisfying moment for me. LOL! Seriously Jamie is...horrible. This is one of the worst cases of a tribal split I've seen I think. And for all those people to stand back and let him do this unchallenged is just plain wrong. Yeah I know Judd said something to him, but not one single other person did.

From the moment I saw his photo I thought he would be an ass, last weeks show made me know this was true and last nights proved it to everyone else. I love being right
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

Can anybody be more disliked than this guy?

And he just keeps on keeping on. Wonder if we will see our first...ever...fight on Survivor? Don't know how much longer BJ can keep his cool against this guy.

Since I imagine physical violence is a huge "no no"....I'm wondering if Jamie isn't aggrevating BJ on purpose? Anybody else wonder about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar
    Two words: Jonny Foreskin.

Since I imagine physical violence is a huge "no no"....I'm wondering if Jamie isn't aggrevating BJ on purpose? Anybody else wonder about this?
    It totally seems like he is, how can someone be that huge of an and think it will help them in the game.
    From the moment the others got to camp he was a jerk, telling them they'd have to sleep outside the shelter, even if he was joking it was in poor taste.
    Maybe he doesn't think he can beat BJ fairly so he is trying to get him to 'attack' and get kicked out?

My only hope is that the rest of his alliance thinks they have enough numbers to boot him next TC. Here's to hoping.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar

And he just keeps on keeping on. Wonder if we will see our first...ever...fight on Survivor? Don't know how much longer BJ can keep his cool against this guy.

Well, I dislike Judd just as much. Where Jamie was a jerk Judd bullied a woman as well as his whole tribe so now it is tied for me.
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

This Jamie guy is a total horse's behind. Steph loves that she has the two jerks backing her....if she can make it to the final two with one of these jerks, she's got the game.

My message to Jaime --- SHUT UP and crawl back under the rock you came from!

Quote Originally Posted by gaebolga
    Two words: Jonny Foreskin.
    JF was a jerk, but he wasn't nearly as mean-sprited as Jamie. JF also brought some comic relief to the game. Jamie has absolutely nothing going for him: he's stupid, mean, and unattractive. He's a big zero!

I'm not a BJ fan, but he has gained a bit of my respect simply because he hasn't clobbered Jamie yet.

Laurie

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    He looks like a Hobbit! I think he should have auditioned for Lord of the Rings, not Survivor.

Thanks applesauce I just spewed coke all over my monitor laughing.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    What a total JERK! I can't decide which is ruder and more obnoxious - Jamie or Judd. And, NEITHER knows when to shut their mouth and KEEP it shut! And, the ATTITUDE!

I never thought I'd say this about somebody - but Jamie strikes me as a graduate of "Leykis 101".
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread