+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamie

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    "Rupert Boneham

Favorite Magazines: Playboy"

Just one more reason to love Rupert, and one more reason to hate this guy? I'll never understand...
    Well, I'm a proud Rupert hater, but I didn't dislike him because of that. However, it's much creepier that a married man with kids, who's 39 (as he was during Pearl Islands), would consider Playboy a favorite magazine over a 24 year old guy who's single. Jamie's probably normal, if you considered how a lot of 24 year old guys are.

Is it just me or is there something up his rear?
    The guy is arrogant and cocky as heck!
    NFL PreSeason 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout
    Is it just me or is there something up his rear?
    The guy is arrogant and cocky as heck!
    Jamie is focused on the money and winning this whole thing. I kind of respect him for that. He's a schemer, a thinker; he's the one person who would stab anybody in the back in order to get himself further in the game. Yes, he does come off as a bit arrogant, but maybe that's because he has every right to be.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I hope he's the next to go. Seeing him get his butt kicked twice in the IC (especially once by Brandon) was priceless. I think he's going to be the wannabe schemer or the guy who thinks he's calling all the shots yet have a look of shock on his face when he keeps seeing his name come up at TC. He reminds me of Burton and Gregg.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    He reminds me of Burton and Gregg.
    Well, I loved Burton and Gregg, and would've loved to see either of them win. They weren't "wannabe schemers;" they really were playing every aspect of the game they could. They both screwed up and got the boot, sure, but they were much more enjoyable to watch and analyze than many other past Survivors who didn't bother to scheme or manipulate. If Jamie turns into one of those types of players, then that sounds great to me. Remember how fantastic Burton's second boot episode was?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I didn't view Burton or Gregg as great schemers by any stretch (after all, it was Burton's brilliant plan that got him booted in the first place). And then his cry baby final words when he was voted off a second time was pathetic. He never should have been allowed back in the game in the first place, and I would have died if he actually won, but that's another issue that I'll save for when PI airs on OLN. I didn't like either of them, which could be why I don't like Jamie. But I'm not expecting much from him. They just came across as someone who thought they had the game under their control but in reality were oblivious to what was going on around them. Hence why I think they were wannabe's. But to each their own. As for Jamie, I think he'll either try to do his own thing and get the boot for it or be a follower. I don't think he has the power to get anyone to follow his lead. That's where we differ, because I don't like a Survivor contestant simply because they scheme and strategize and plot. Especially since I think many of them do it badly.
    Last edited by karalott; 09-28-2005 at 02:46 PM.

I'm totally with Karalott- I don't mind strategizing and conniving, but I do mind it when they're done poorly (as in Burton & Gregg).

Jamie especially seems VERY conscious of Palau and is trying to do what Ian couldn't- he wants to ride it to the end with the silverback male (Gary) and then dethrone him in the final immunity challenge. He's even got the whole "Gotta get rid of Stephenie because she's a threat!!" thing going on for him.

The thing is- Guatemala is NOT Palau. Gary is NOT Tom. Yaxha is clearly NOT Koror.

I get sick to my stomach when Jamie talks about women with total disrespect- as he does nearly every episode. I want to see Danni kick his @$$. You know she could.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

This guy is one of the few that I haven't found anything positive about. Maybe it's coming later but for now I just want him gone.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    This guy is one of the few that I haven't found anything positive about. Maybe it's coming later but for now I just want him gone.
    Me too. I really don't care about him one way or the other....
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    I think I am the only person on the whole board that likes him! I think he is honest and I think he is a good player.
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

+ Reply to Thread