+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Jamie

I'm totally with you ScarlettO-- I'm just really sort of shocked at Jamie's comparison... I think it's highly inappropriate.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I think his exit is the second best after Richard Hatch's exclaimation "I'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED!!" LOLOLOL!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    I think his exit is the second best after Richard Hatch's exclaimation "I'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED!!" LOLOLOL!
    We were promised a colorful exit, and Jamie delivered. I love it when people react as their torch is snuffed, instead of being in shock and unable to say anything more than, "Bye," or, "Good luck."

Snoozin' on the beach
    if that was the colorful exit Jeff was talking about, it was pathetic. Why would it not be surprising that they allude to something good which never really comes to fruitation? They seem to do something like this every season.

We were all expecting something a heck of alot more interesting after seeing the way both Judd and Jamie carried on. Something bigger and better. Personally, I thought his exit was a big snore. Hopefully Judd will save the day when he gets the boot and gives us something with more meat in his exit

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    Why would it not be surprising that they allude to something good which never really comes to fruitation? They seem to do something like this every season.
    Yeah, like the "big lie" in Pearl Islands. Whatever happened to that?
    Oh, wait...

We were all expecting something a heck of alot more interesting after seeing the way both Judd and Jamie carried on.
    In order to have an exit more colorful than Jamie's you need a pretty big psycho on the show. With all of the complaints about Jamie being an ass, I'm surprised everyone wants a big explosion in an upcoming boot. You can't have it both ways; the type of person that goes crazy when they're voted out is the type of person that you just can't have on Survivor. For now, we will have to be content with exits and final words from people like Jamie, Christie, and Burton. I don't need somebody punching someone else in the jaw to have an entertaining exit, I just need a little hypocrisy or style.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Hopefully Judd will save the day when he gets the boot and gives us something with more meat in his exit
    I think that's a given.

I thought Jamie's exit was plenty colorful. I liked the way Jeff, instead of shaking his head at Jamie like he did before, agreed with him! The look's on the other's face's, putting themselves in Jamie's shoes, that was great. Except for Judd, he already was blindsided. I wonder if we'll see Judd crying tonight?
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Snoozin' on the beach
    With everything they've shown, they lead us to believe that one of them is going to out big. They build it up and its a let down

I don't find his exit colorful in the least. It was a boring. Just a sliver of a bit better than "goodbye, good luck". Nothing like I expected

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ok.. Jamie is still an odd one.
    Last night, sitting next to Bobby Jon.. and after Jeff asks about whether they're friends.. Jamie did the "fight scream" (or whatever the hell ya wanna call it), then leans in to bite the back of Bobby Jon's neck! SOOOooo weird!

He can't speak very well either. It was so hard to understand WHAT he was saying or meaning... him talking was more like a jumble of noises, smashed together. No sense to it.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I was just wondering if anyone caught our dear sweet Jamie here on MTV's new show "Parental Control". I didn't see the beginning of the show because I went to visit a friend who was watching it and was like...he looks really familiar...is that Jamie?.....and then they said his name....
    It is some show where a person's parents dosn't like their chosen boyfriend or girlfriend and then pick out two people to go out on a date with their kid and watch the date with the boyfriend/girlfriend right there. Jamie was the unliked boyfriend (I know it's a stretch but you can imagine it) Anyway he was a whick job, jerk on that show too. But he also got the boot in that one too. Who knows if it was for real?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose View Post
    It is some show where a person's parents dosn't like their chosen boyfriend or girlfriend and then pick out two people to go out on a date with their kid and watch the date with the boyfriend/girlfriend right there. Jamie was the unliked boyfriend (I know it's a stretch but you can imagine it) Anyway he was a whick job, jerk on that show too. But he also got the boot in that one too. Who knows if it was for real?
    Well, at least he got his 15 minutes of fame extended by a minute or 2.

+ Reply to Thread