+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Jamie

Sooo, it's been suggested that Jamie's faking his rudeness so he will be taken to the final 2 as the person not to vote for. Hummmmmm

That is probably the most dangerous way to play the game of Survivor. Being rude and mean and trying to pick fights with others would get my bye-bye vote faster than a speeding bullet if I were on the island. The last thing I would want while I was being eaten alive by skeeters, starving my butt off, and swealtering in the 100 plus heat...would be discord.

And Rafe and Cindy are dangerously close to changing the whole dianamics of this game. It looks to me like they are not far from defecting to the white hats.
    The stars at night...are big and bright

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar
    Sooo, it's been suggested that Jamie's faking his rudeness so he will be taken to the final 2 as the person not to vote for. Hummmmmm
    It has? Doesn't seem very likely to me. The emotions that Jamie has displayed up to this point are definitely real, but Jamie is aware of this and can acknowledge the fact that it's the way he's "playing" the game.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    The worst group I've ever seen was John, Tammy, Zoe and the General. I get queezy just picturing them in my mind. They started out bad, went to worse, and ended up just dispicable, in my opinion. JFP, I needed a few therapy sessions to uncover why I liked him as a survivor. It turned out to be nothing more than the fact he made a very authentic looking pirate.

Wait...what was the question?
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    The worst group I've ever seen was John, Tammy, Zoe and the General.
    I can't really remember much that the Rotu 4 did to make me dislike them. Sure, we were all rooting for their alliance to be overthrown by the underdogs, but people always root for the underdogs. The members of the Rotu 4 really weren't bad as individuals; they simply screwed up in a challenge and cost themselves the game. They certainly didn't do the trash-talking that Jamie has been doing or launched any diatribes like Judd has.

Funny

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    The worst group I've ever seen was John, Tammy, Zoe and the General. I get queezy just picturing them in my mind. They started out bad, went to worse, and ended up just dispicable, in my opinion. JFP, I needed a few therapy sessions to uncover why I liked him as a survivor. It turned out to be nothing more than the fact he made a very authentic looking pirate.

Wait...what was the question?
    OMG..picture me laughing my butt off.... girl you really rooted for JFP. Let's us sit down with some coffee and talk about this
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

Maybe Jamie will cool off once Bobby Jon is gone, but still a lot of his rudness has been directed at the new Yaxha tribe, not directly Bobby Jon. It's just that Bobby Jon isn't able to just let it go.

And maybe Bobby John will cool off once JAMIE is gone.

Lord I can take Bobby J over Jamie any day.

We can only hope that BJ finds the idol before Jamie....cant we?

Jamie doesn't look like he much cares about find it? All I know is I wouldn't stop looking for it...no matter what. But, then again, Steph's group doesn't seem to think they are in much need of it? Things could change.
    The stars at night...are big and bright

I loved JFP!! He was a great villan--he lied, cheated, and laughed about it, and he got a pretty long way in the game doing it. He was a weasel, but I enjoyed watching him. It was more fun to watch him be bad than to watch Stephanie complain.

Jamie is a redneck bully loser. He can only wish to achieve the greatness of Johnny FP!
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Hummm

Well I have to say JFP was not one of my favorite in the game.

But I along with Lonestar hope BJ finds the idol before Jamie or anyone from Steph's group.

It looked like the idol was close to camp...I wonder?

+ Reply to Thread