+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Jamie

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie
    I think Jamie's acting like an ass right now - because he CAN.
    My point exactly! He CAN because he knows how, and he knows how because he's done it before. You can edit conversations and comments, but you can't edit a person's smile.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    You can edit conversations and comments, but you can't edit a person's smile.
    Sure you can. Just show Jamie smiling at a time that makes him seem like a cocky jerk, even if he was smiling at something completely different, and, voila, you've just created a villian.

As I see it, Jamie is trying to distance himself from the others as much as possible. He doesn't want to create real relationships with the people he's going to have to turn around and stab in the back. He does know he's in a ruling alliance, so he'll continue to play the villian card to the end. If acting like a jerk is what convinces Stephenie or Judd to want him in the final 2, then he'll definitely act like it. He's lobbying for jury votes from the right people (Brandon, Lydia, Stephenie, Judd), but he doesn't realize that he's simply taking things a bit too far, and it will end up biting him in the ass. Yes, some of it is creative editing, but he's still a guy that says the first thing that comes into his mind, and who seems convinced that the consequences for saying those things will work in his favor. Personally, I love characters like Jamie and wish we could have them every season. People who are so concentrated on the numbers game forget about the social aspect, and lead themselves into some entertaining situations.

Well everybody needs a bad guy my friend like Jamie or Judd.
    In with the bad apples of course are some good ones.
    But I would take bets on if and when Bobby John can haul off and deck the living daylights out of Jamie.
    Happy NFL Training Camp!

Jamie

I still remember JP sitting at TC and shaking his head like "when will this guy grow up"?.

I don't care if the editing has been unfavorable against Jamie....you can just tell he is a hot head. When he kept the argument going at TC when everyone on the planet was wishing he would "shut up".

I said in another thread that the editing this season was the reason Steph was protrayed to look the way she is this season. A person cannot change that much. Looks like they are working over time this season.

With all the hot heads in the ruins they are making the editing people's job very easy.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    Sure you can. Just show Jamie smiling at a time that makes him seem like a cocky jerk, even if he was smiling at something completely different, and, voila, you've just created a villian.
    True cable, oh cable oh quite contrary 101! Right you are my friend. (and your new avatar wasn't lost on me either... )

With such a scrutinists on board, further explaining my point about Jamie's tell tale smiles is pointless, for I now see that cable101 is exactly right.

But I can still tell he's a romper room kid just the same.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

This guy, along with Judd and Stephenie, make up for one of the most despicable groups I've ever seen in reality tv history, and I cannot wait for these scumbags to be taken out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant
    This guy, along with Judd and Stephenie, make up for one of the most despicable groups I've ever seen in reality tv history, and I cannot wait for these scumbags to be taken out.
    Really? Really? Off the top of my head, I can think of quite a few groups of reality contestants who were much worse than the Axis of Evil:
    Survivor Quitters (Osten, Janu, etc)
    Sook Jai (Thailand)
    The MallRats (Africa)
    Jonathan and Victoria (TAR)
    Zach and Flo (TAR)
    Omarosa (Apprentice)
    The entire cast of every season of BB, the Real World, etc

There are other invididuals I hate much more than Judd, Jamie, and Stephenie as well, but these are the real villians I can remember off the top of my head. Sure, every one of the three leaders of the Axis of Evil has their bad qualities, but let's not categorize them as the worst ever just yet, eh?

Jamie, Judd, and Steph are not the worse I have seen. John Fairplay was by far the most irritating person on the planet IMHO.

I can easily watch these 3 people.....but wouldn't want to live with any of them
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

Oh, by group I mean 3 or more people. Jon Dalton is still my number 2 most despicable Survivor player ever (Mariano being the first), and those groups are indeed vomit-inducing (though I admit I liked Janu as well as Victoria from TAR6), but Jamie, Judd and Stephenie just rub me off in an especially bad way, mainly because they remind me of those abusive bully jerks that made most of my school life from elementary school till almost the end of high school a living hell. Eventually I finally stood up for myself, but yeah, whenever I see people like those three, that remind me so much of the people that used me as a physical and psycological punching bag, so that's why I despise those 3 so much.

It seems the producers are just giving us rotating villains this season. Read around. The most disliked survivor has been rotating between Judd, Steph, and now Jamie, with some people intensely angry at Rafe ( not so much Cindy) for allowing Brandon to be booted. We hopped on for the ride ... and though it makes me dizzy ... the producers are (now) doing an adequate job of touching all the emotions in order to keep us on the ride.

Jamie is portrayed as and thus I view him as a bully boy type and so will lose a lot of steam if BJ departs. Who's he gonna' mess with then ? Judd ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread