+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Cindy

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    I can see her not getting along with the group. Reminds me of Zoe from Marquesas for some reason. I think she goes right before the merge.
    I think she looks like a younger version of Zoe. Yet I don't think she'll be as quiet and boring as Zoe came across. I thought she had a good shot to go far until I read this:

As someone who has no trouble voicing her opinion about anything, Hall admits her fuse is easily ignited.
    and realized we have this season's Jerri If that's the case, something tells me she won't be around long enough to prove anything to anyone that's ever doubted her.

Has anyone noticed that Cindy, Judd and Jamie are indentical twins? Do you think Survivor is going to pull a "Big Brother 5" and do a switcheroo? I wouldn't be surprised if that is one of the twists!
    Last edited by tlazareth; 08-13-2005 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Additional Information

She describes herself as naturalistic?is she a nudist?
    I am getting a definate Kimmi vibe from her.I don't know if she is a vegetarian but she strikes me as an angry vegetarian type to me.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by tlazareth
    Has anyone noticed that Cindy, Judd and Jamie are indentical twins? Do you think Survivor is going to pull a "Big Brother 5" and do a switcheroo? I wouldn't be surprised if that is one of the twists!
    oh i soooooo hope not!!!

she seems like she will be fine but she loves to fight for what she believes.. she might provide some good fireworks on the show given the right instigator is on her team... lots of conflict surrounding this one, I think.

Rab
    She definitely knows Survivor is she applied four times. I thought she was lesbian before reading her bio but we'll see.

FORT Fogey
    She looks like Zoe from Marquesas.

She likes the movie AI? That is the worst movie I've ever seen! I still can't believe I wasted the 2 and a half hours, plus soda money, on that movie (we got passes so we saw it for free).

I think she'll be a bitch, too. Then, she'll see an animal and bond with it. She'll get along better with any animals she spots than the other people. I think she's one of the first 4 out.

It's cool that she's a big fan and was persistant in trying to get on the show. Good for her!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    She likes the movie AI? That is the worst movie I've ever seen! I still can't believe I wasted the 2 and a half hours, plus soda money, on that movie (we got passes so we saw it for free).
    Oh, I absolutely hated that movie too! I didn't see it theatres, but it certainly was not worth the money spent to rent it.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    She looks boring,bossy, and bitchish; but maybe she will turn out to be our favorites hehe. I need to see her on the show to really judge her .
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I think she'll be a bitch, too. Then, she'll see an animal and bond with it. She'll get along better with any animals she spots than the other people. I think she's one of the first 4 out.

It's cool that she's a big fan and was persistant in trying to get on the show. Good for her!
    Let's just hope she isn't as wacky as Jan was when it came to bonding with animals and decide to hold funerals for baby bats (or whatever animal she may come across). But I think those who say she may be like Kimmi are probably going to be right. I may like her solely because she's such a big animal lover.
    Last edited by karalott; 08-14-2005 at 09:17 PM.

She'll obviously be a physical one. Good in challenges, good in camplife.

Maybe too useful to dump early, or too dangerous to keep around long.

+ Reply to Thread