+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Cindy

She made the right choice keeping the car, the wrong choice to keep mentioning it.

She'd have likely been the one that left regardless though.

FORT Newbie
    She'd have likely been the one that left regardless though.
    She says as much in her Early Show interview. She was done for, she knew it, so she took the car and ran. I maintain that it's ludicrous to second guess the girl. It's very easy to say, "I woulda..." when there's nothing at stake and no real life context.

She can be proud of herself AFIC. She's one very tough lady.

Not only is she hot, but smart! She did the right thing by keeping that car. She had a 1 and 5 chance of winning survivor before and after winning the car, up until she was voted out of course. Giving the other 4 the cars would not have improved her odds one bit, and it definately would not have guaranteed her a million bucks. She walked away a winner regardless of being voted out. Good for her!

I think that if she had given the others the car, that they would have given her one anyway for her selfless decision. You know she would have had one waiting on her last night for a nice Pontiac feel-good moment at the finale. She would have had a better shot if she'd given up the car.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

I know they have a sliding scale for how much people win. Anyone know the difference between fifth and fourth place wins? I would think you could probably buy at least part of a car with the difference.

No way Rafe would have voted against her if he had been given a car. And Steph was already on her side. She would have been guarenteed a 4th place spot. And I'm sure some car dealer in her hometown would have given her a car. Dumb move on her part. But I guess she wasn't known for making good moves.

All that is speculation. Would she have gotten a new car regardless of her decision? I doubt it, but we'll never know. She did the right thing by keeping it. Remember:
    "In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes"
    -Benjamin Franklin

LG.
    the first place winner get $1,000,000.
    the second place contestant gets $100,000 (1/10 of the first place prize).
    and everyone else gets considerably less. Certainly not enough to in the increments between 5th place and 4th place to buy a car, as it is likely $50,000 for 3rd and dropping off from there down to minimum actor's scale for the early outs.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I was only joking about 'if you play softball you must be gay'
    Good thing Cindy did not win a million bucks...she would not know how to handle it. She was talking way too much about her new car this and her new car that and her new car sunroof this and that. Can you only imagine if she won the million,
    Also, I think it was a bad decision to keep it and not give 4 others a car, how selfish too.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

How sad that the zoo fired her. After seeing the reunion show, you'd think that they would at least hire her back.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by LG. View Post
    the first place winner get $1,000,000.
    the second place contestant gets $100,000 (1/10 of the first place prize).
    and everyone else gets considerably less. Certainly not enough to in the increments between 5th place and 4th place to buy a car, as it is likely $50,000 for 3rd and dropping off from there down to minimum actor's scale for the early outs.
    I remember reading a few shows back that third place was $85,000 & last place was $2,500 with all others incrementally in between. I'm pretty sure that's what I read.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011