+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Brianna

I think she will be the resident annoying dipwad that refuses to do any work.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

OMG like hee hee, like, this girll is like, sooo annoying already... like. Like ya know!?

She looks like a typical Cancun Spring Breaker IMO. She's only in this to hook up and be on TV by the looks of it.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Well I am going to try to like her.. sh is from right down the road, grew up just over there and lives right over there now. Kind of a triangle with where I am right in the middle. So I am going to TRY to like her.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Hmmm.. she'll be lazy and befriend anyone else who wants to be lazy. Strength in numbers, ya know?
    So, after she has a lil lazy group who complains about the dirt, the "bed" and having to find food together... she'll be eliminated 6th. Everyone who's busted ass will notice that she's the lazy-ring-leader & they'll vote her out to break up that lazy lil group.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Princess
    From SeattleTimes:
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/television/2002470680_addict06.html
    She turned to me. "I never said my favorite actress was Britney Spears."

OK, but that's what the CBS Web site said. (For the record: It's Uma Thurman. Britney is her favorite performer.)

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    i really think brianna is a great girl and i think she can make it pretty far if step and her, maybe rafe and the other girls stick together i see her making the jury! If she wins it all i would be really shocked!!!!!!!!!!

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    I liked brianna! Only if she would have DONE something on the ic she would still be here! Oh well step is still in hopefully she can make it far!

I WILL ALWAYS MISS YOU BRIANNA!

When she gets back to the hotel she will have to spend a good deal of time picking the splinters out of her butt from that pole she seemed to be velcroed to. And the she says she gave it her best. If the game was freeze tag, then yes she gave it her best.

I wonder what happened to her career as a make-up artist/cosmetics salesgirl? She told The Early Show on Friday morning that she's now working as a bartender. Also she mentioned that the Court Ball game lasted 2 hours. It must have been exhausting. (Well, unless you just stood there.)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234