+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Brian

Bait Blake was brilliant. Love him!!
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Quote Originally Posted by SandJamPanda
    He's not smug nor is he conceited. I think it's the editing of the show. I know I always say that, but that is because it's the truth.
    Well, since we're watching him on an edited show and not real life, that's what we have to go on here.

I do like him and love his enthusiasm for the game. I hope he gets far with the scheming but he is being very arrogant in the confessionals but as long as he keeps it in there and not out with the tribe he should be ok. I think he was pushing it by rolling his eyes and making the faces to the other tribemates while Blake was blathering on and on. He needs to not be as obvious that he's drawing out the negatives in others. Of course he could already have a good handle on that group and know that none of them are smart enough to figure out that's what he's doing. We'll have to wait and see if he lives up to his grand expectations.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." – B. Russell

I just don't like this guy. His voice and mannerisms are so affected and he whines like a little girl. I wanted him to go rather than Blake. Even though Blake is a braggart, he was athletic and helped the team win many times. I think they did a disservice to themselves by keeping Brian and letting Blake go. Now the teams are more even.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I just don't like this guy. His voice and mannerisms are so affected and he whines like a little girl. I wanted him to go rather than Blake. Even though Blake is a braggart, he was athletic and helped the team win many times. I think they did a disservice to themselves by keeping Brian and letting Blake go. Now the teams are more even.
    Well, if so, teams more even, it's a service to us! A season of Pagonging is a season of snoring.
    And as I said on another thread, he at least is trying another approach, other than winning challenges or working hard around camp or sucking up to (or making out with) the leader, to staying. And he TALKS about it, which actually implies some thought processes, always a nice change.

I liked the way he saved Lydia. He told his tribe in no uncertain terms that she shouldn't go, he wouldn't vote for her, and she would have been a goner if it weren't for him. He's very blunt and never boring. I hope he sticks around.

Awwww man... one of my bets to win is gone. I kind of think it's funny how he wanted to be voted out behind his back. I'd actually go ballistic haha. But that was weird how they didn't reveal the immunity until AFTER they voted. So IF he Brian got immunity, maybe Bobby Jon would've been sent packing (damn!) haha...

I liked this kid, I thought he was funny. And I always like it when people go out with class, as he showed in his final speech.
    meh...

FORT Regular
    Brian is my favorite. Yes, he has been bragging about his strategy -- probably b/c he is so excited about this game! Don't we all pat ourselves on our backs when we make a great move? That is not arrogance. Arrogance is putting everyone else down. But he isn't -- he is just congratulating himself.

I know a guy who acts just like him -- very articulate, bubbly, smart. That guy was a total sweetheart. So I can see how Brian could be a sweetie in real life.

His outsmarting Bobby Jon strategy didn't pan out, but he went out with class & that's always nice to see. I wish he would have been around long enough to be on the jury.

Brian was a fav of mine. I am sorry that he is gone, he was a a great player to watch and I think he was a really good player also. He was a victim of the switch. He survived one week but couldn't do more. He was to smart so the others didn't trust him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast