+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Brandon

CCL
    Boo! That is all.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I hated to see him go too. I thought he was a great guy, and I loved some of the quotes he came up with...unfortunately he was in the minority alliance after the merge and got caught up in the idiotic "let's boot all the strong players first" mentality.

Good luck to you, Brandon!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I think Brandon played the game with a lot if integrity, unfortunately in the end he didn't seem to play with a lot of smarts. We never once last night saw him do any sort of scheming to try & save himself. Instead he relied on what BJ told him & went to tribal council on a wing & a prayer. He seemed resigned to the fact he was gone as soon as the merge happened. I liked & will miss Brandon, I just wish he had stepped up to the plate when he needed to.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Boo! That is all.
    What a freaking bummer.
    Gives me chills that people like Judd/Jamie/Steph are all still there (and will likely go to the end) when someone like Brandon didn't even make the jury.

I guess that's Survivor for ya. Because with RARE exception, people I like and would like to be around, never make it to the end.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

It sucked to see him go. He deserved to be there 100 times more than Jamie.

I had started the season not liking this guy at all, but over the past few weeks he won me over. I was pretty disappointed to see him go last night. It sooooo should have been Jamie! Even his own tribe members were extremely unhappy with him, but none of them had the ba!!s to write his name down. Maybe next week someone will grow a pair & vote his a$$ off.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Oh Boo-hoo

I was so hoping that Brandon would luck out and find the "stay in the game" idol everyone was looking for. Wonder how many times those people passed right by it and didn't even know it? Personally, I would have been looking closer to camp because common sense would tell me the further in the jungle...the less chance to find it. Brandon was probably my favorite player next to Danni so I am really bummed out that he is gone. But, I will agree with some of the ideas here that he really didn't step up to the plate and try and stay. He had Jamie's attitude and big mouth to work with and he didn't even use it. When a person is getting under the skin of his own people its time to use that and run with it, especially if you can feel that old noose being tightened around your neck. And Brandon didn't. Boo-hiss. I will miss his humor most of all.

I guess you guys said it all...He deserved to stay so much more than Jamie. And I liked how Lolls put it, simple but smart, handsome but not cocky...Although, he looked cocky and arrogant when I saw in Day 1, he has certainly won the hearts of many now...It's really unfortunate that he's not even on the jury when whiner Steph and big-mouthed Jamie and Judd are..
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Bye Brandon, Sorry to see you go.

It's too bad the alliance of 6 couldn't be broken to get one of the lesser players out of there. Brandon certainly was a likable player and seemed to have a good grasp of the game but sheer numbers always win out. He'll add to the list of good players who were the last person voted out before the jury.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread