+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor: Guatemala to begin shooting June 27th

I'm surprised that the Africa and Australian Survivor helped with tourism in those countries. They certainly weren't "surviving" or filming in popular or even tolerable locations.

Quote Originally Posted by veejer
    Hurricane Emily is headed at the Yucatan. I'm wondering if the southern fringe of the storm will affect the Survivors in Guatemala.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WEATHER/07/1...her/index.html
    Scary. If it gets too bad I wonder if they will stop shooting for a few days to let it blow over?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Scary. If it gets too bad I wonder if they will stop shooting for a few days to let it blow over?
    I was wondering about that as well. It might really affect the game if the hurricane forces the crew to take the Survivors to a safe shelter or something for a while. Personally, I would like to see how they handle the rough storms, but if it gets too bad, the producers might have no choice. Evacuating the players for hurricane conditions kind of takes away from the fantasy of the game. Sometimes it's good to hit home on the actual reality of this reality show, but I don't think hurricane evacuation would make for good T.V. They could just not show it to us and pretend it never happened, but we'd find out anyway, along with everyone who watches the post-show interviews. I'm sure the producers will do what is best; I'm just glad I don't have to make the decision. Hey, maybe it won't even get that bad...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12