+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What questions would you have asked at the finale?

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom
    Coby - What possessed you to name your daughter after a lackluster, loungeabout quitter?
    He wants his daughter to grow up to be a homely, deranged showgirl.

I would only have asked Tom how he wants his name spelled on the check.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands
    Question for Ian: Did you plan on taking Tom with you to the end as the last two?

Question for Tom: Same

Question for Kati: Which one Tom or Ian promised you would be in the last two with him?
    On Survivor Live, on the cbs website, Tom says he always planned to take Katie.

Another question

Question for Ashley: Were you really on this show?

My question is for Katie:
    Why didn't you try and talk Ian into staying, instead of "letting" him give you the F2 when he is the one who was on the pole for over 11 hours? Do you feel guilty at all or was that your "strategy? Playing Ian for the fool? Oh never mind, we all know you played Ian.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Angie was coming across as TOTALLY angry still.

I guess I'd ask that then.. Angie, why so angry?
    I just scanned through the finale because I didn't remember Angie being angry. Angie only got to speak twice during the entire finale, but she didn't seem particularly bitter either time. The first time she talked, she was telling Jonathan that he didn't get picked for a tribe because he was mean out on the island. The second time she was backing up Jolanda's comment that the younger members of Ulong just didn't listen. Neither of these times did Angie appear to be angry. She just seemed to take the game in stride, and she understands what went down. If she was bitter, I completely missed it.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Question to Jeff, Ashley, Janu and Ian:

Why did you come on the show if you didn't plan to see things through?

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    Question to Jeff, Ashley, Janu and Ian:

Why did you come on the show if you didn't plan to see things through?
    I believe every one of them planned to go as far as they could. Jeff quit simply because he didn't think he could continue on with his injury. I'm sure there are people out there who would have kept going anyway, but Jeff didn't think he could make it to the end, and saw no point to continue onward. I don't think Ashley really quit. She just wore down and was having trouble in the harsh conditions. Her tribe voted her out because she wasn't contributing. The entire game was just too much for Janu. She may not have begun it thinking she would win, but I do think she planned to go out there and have the experience. When she wasn't able to adapt and recognized that she wasn't going to make it to the end, she stepped out. She didn't want to continue on while someone who really wanted to go the end like Stephanie had to be voted out. Ian had every plan to try to win the million dollars. But for him, the most important thing was to return home with his integrity and honesty. Katie and Tom were real friends, and he wasn't going to compromise his friendship for a million dollars.

Sometimes we just have to realize that this is a very intense game involving real people. It's easy for us to look at it and see what needs to be done to win a million dollars. The people on the show are just characters to us. But when you're out there, the harsh conditions can cause you to make decisions you wouldn't normally make otherwise. You develop relationships with people, and those relationships can affect the decisions you make. I would like to think that if I was out there I would have my eyes on the million and nothing would cloud my judgment. But we are only human, and we can be controlled by emotions, even in a game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123