+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** Finale Boot Picks - PROCEED WITH CAUTION

**SPOILERS** Finale Boot Picks - PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Please turn back unless you want some major spoilage.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mersaydeez, a poster at Survivor Sucks has basically called pretty much the entire season.
    Her predictions have been right all along the way, e.g. Ulong would be decimated, only one Ulongan, who she rightly predicted as Stephenie, would make the jury, Gregg would win a reward challenge and take Jenn and more.

She predicts the final two will be Tom and Katie.
    According to Wezzie a long standing and respected "spoiler",
    Tom wins the first IC and Jenn is booted.
    The final IC is endurance (as is generally the case). Katie drops out first and three hours later Ian gives up and asks Tom that he take Katie to the final two. Probst goes ballistic apparently.
    Make of this what you will, but as I say Mersaydeez has been accurate since before the series even started and Wezzie has a great record of spoiling accurately through many seasons of the show.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

True Dork Times:
    Final 4 IC : Tom
    Boot: Jenn
    Final 3 IC: Tom
    Boot: Ian
    Runner up: Katie
    Winner: Tom

Survivor Thoughts:
    Final 4 IC: Tom
    Final 3 IC : Tom

Survivor News Net (Snewser):

Survivor Fever:
    4th: Jenn
    3rd: Ian

Survivor Shrine:
    Final 4 IC: Tom
    Final 3 IC : Tom
    Last edited by fluff; 05-15-2005 at 06:27 PM.

Probst going ballistic? The move would make sense to me anyway as I always thought if the final 3 included Ian and Tom that the third person would get the $100,000. Sure there's loyalty between the two but how bad do you want the million? The more I think about it though, Ian could be viewed as a "follower" and Tom could do quite well against him but it's hard to judge what the voters criteria for a winner will be beforehand.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Apparently so, brusch, re Probst.
    he wasn't happy with Janu, if this is true it could send him over the edge

So if this is true- does Ian and Katie both get $100,000? I don't get what Brusch is saying...

No, I think he means that Ian and Tom would not be the final two,the second place person gets the $100,000.
    So, if one of them won the final IC he would not take the other to the final two for whatever reason.
    Obviously if the other person who the final IC then Tom and Ian would automatically not be in the final two.
    Correct me if I'm wrong though please, brusch, I don't want to out words into your mouth.

Interesting. If this is true and Katie wins, I'll eat my shoes. In fact, I'll consider eating my shoes if she gets more than one sympathy vote.

I think her only hope is that people are petty enough to vote against Tom.
    I hate that mentality, but we've seen it often enough to know it's a factor.
    If enough people do it she could get the win.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If it's true that Ian asks Tom to take Katie to the final then I think we can probably safely say Katie has his vote. That being the case, she only needs to get three more like-minded people to vote for her. I really hope it doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    No, I think he means that Ian and Tom would not be the final two,the second place person gets the $100,000.
    So, if one of them won the final IC he would not take the other to the final two for whatever reason.
    Obviously if the other person who the final IC then Tom and Ian would automatically not be in the final two.
    Correct me if I'm wrong though please, brusch, I don't want to out words into your mouth.
    Why would Ian give up the chance to be in F2 then? If he is third- what does he make? Winning $100,000 isn't a million, but it's still a lot of money...

This is the first (and prob. last) time I've chosen to read the spoilers and It is AMAZING how Mersadeez has gotten everything right, even knew Ian would win a Red Corvette. I got the impression that maybe Ian and Tom had an agreement that whoever won the final IC would take Katie because each would figure an easy win over her but maybe Ian just let his emotions get in the way and basically 'quits' by asking Tom to vote him off. Of course, Tom doesn't have to do what Ian says if indeed Tom does win the final IC. But I can see this pissing Probst off because it gives another player like Katie the chance to win it all. I still think (and pray) Tom will get the necessary votes.

I wonder who on the inside is feeding all the info to Mersadeez or if that person doesn't work on the show themselves?? I'm sure Mark Burnett is not happy about this. Still, I enjoyed the show more NOT knowing but overall, I think this has been a great season..

ETA: I'm pretty sure 3rd place gets $85,000.

I would hope the jury has the good sense not to vote for Katie. She has, afterall, had an alliance with all of them at one point in time and gone against it, so hopefully that will persuade the jury to go for the guy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast