+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **SPOILERS** Finale Boot Picks - PROCEED WITH CAUTION

I'm wondering what the big shocker is they talked about on the previews. As long as Katie doesn't win, I'll be happy. I like both Ian and Tom. Why would Jeff go ballistic?
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Sort of a spoiler I guess for tonites show. The Dallas Morning News(paper) has a long article about Coby where he talks about a baby girl he is adopting from a cousin that he will/has named Janu. I have my password for the DMN website at work so I'm afraid I can't post the article 'cause I don't want to re-register, sorry.

ETA: ^^^^^ Tom: Better Game Player than Colby - Perhaps. Tom: Better Looking than Colby - NEVER!!! :nono
    Where should we look for the article? I tried to find it myself but had no luck. Here's the login info gotten from bugmenot.com. I tried it and it works.
    www.dallasnews.com
    email: registrationsux@sucks.com
    password: biteme
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

I will be really disappointed if Katie wins this season. I'd much rather see Tom (or Ian) win, since they've dominated so many of the challenges, and are practically solely responsible for others eating so well, and having all the wood to burn. I just hope the jury doesn't go off on that whining rant, making the the final two suffer all their outrage and hurt feelings about loyalty, blah, blah, blah....I hate that. It's a game, people.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I'm with you there, Roses. I will be disgusted if Katie wins.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

meu
    I haven't been happy with a winner since Rich Hatch won the first Survivor.

I am remembering Colby and Tina and what "Friendship" did for his wallet...let's hope that Ian is not that dumb and that he remembers WHY he signed up for the show in the first place.

These people must get delusional after being out there for 39 days if they quit to LET someone they hardly know win the money.

I am hoping that Tom wins and if Katie does I will be VERY unhappy with the entire process.

When Flow and partner won TAR I stopped watching it for a season so I might stop watching Survivor after so many undeserving people have won the top prize. My only saving factor was being able to vote for Rupert to get the second million and watching him get it.
    https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.asp?bookid=27335

meu
    I have 2 1/2 hours to go before the show is on here so I am hoping that some of you will keep us informed of what's happening in your time zone.

Thanks in advance.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    wants Jonny Fairplay's grandma to win....no one deserves a million this season....

Leo
    Premium Member
    A Katie win would be even worse than Amber winning All-Stars. But I really can't see that happening.

Or is this just wishful thinking?

meu
    I couldn't see Vecepia winning either but it happened so anything is possible.

The list is long of undeserving winners.

I hope that the curse of the undeserving is broken tonight and that Tom wins it all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123