+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 05/12 (unofficial) Screen Caps - The Fast and the Furious

05/12 (unofficial) Screen Caps - The Fast and the Furious

Last week Greggg made a critical mistake when he took his fellow alliance members with him on reward leaving the others together overnight to plot his downfall. His fate was sealed after losing the immunity challenge when Ian convinced Katie to turn her coat once again rather than risk picking a purple rock.

With Ggreg's mistake being so obvious we can rest assured that no one will be foolish enough to take their main alliance member with them on reward this week, can't we? And yes I've hidden something in one of the images again... if you find it keep it a secret for a few days.

"How did we ever survive before these humans showed up and started leaving all this food laying around for us?"
    "Cannibalism".

"Now that I've back-stabbed Tom and Ian by joining with Gregg and Jenn, then back-stabbed them by going back with Tom and Ian, Caryn's the only one left to back-stab. This is going to take some work".

"Jenn, you realize it was nothing personal, right?"
    "As long as someone takes me to the final two, no hard feelings".

"Jenn's playing the game to win. I wasn't expecting other people to be doing that too, that was supposed to be my secret plan".

"Do you think Ian will agree to knock off Jenn then Katie?"
    "He will unless he's a complete moron".
    "So that's a no, right?"
    "Right".

"If Tom doesn't win immunity tomorrow are you willing to take him out?"
    "You mean, like on a date? Sure".

"I just don't want to go back on my word".
    "Go back on your word? It's a game you blithering idiot!"

"Katie's going to come to you to get the women to vote out the guys".
    "I know, that would be the smart thing for us to do. You're so fortunate we're not that smart".

"Tom is saying he wants me in the final three with him and Ian. I'd be a great person to take to the final two because the jury isn't going to vote for me. I just have to decide if I should play for second place with the guys or shoot for first place with the girls".

First: There are crocodiles?! Why haven't we heard about the crocodiles before now?
    Second: It's subtle but the sound guys added a yawn noise in there...

"I'm only going to go over this one more time, if one of us wins reward we don't take each other, we take one of the girls. Got that?"
    "Yah yah, I got it. I wish you'd stop treating me like a little kid".
    "I'll stop treating you like a little kid when you stop acting like a little kid".
    "Nah nah nah nah, I can't hear you".

"Katie flipped on us once, why would you trust her?"
    "I trust her because I'm blinded by lust".

"I thought it was going to be easy getting to the final-four but everyone else is trying get there too which makes it much more difficult".

"This is what you're playing for. An authentic Palaun carport*".

*Car not included

"Jenn back with her first bag, Caryn doing her best Beavis impression".
    "Heh, heh heh heh, heh, heh heh".

"Viewers having difficulty telling the difference between Ian and the pole".

"I made a deal that if there was a car involved I'd take Tom".
    "No, no you idiot don't take me. Take Caryn or Katie we can't leave the women alone overnight to plot against us!"
    "I have to take you, I need you to show me how to drive".

"The peddle on the right is the accelerator, it's like the X button on your Playstation".

"I've never owned a car before, I've never had the money so a Corvette is pretty fantastic. It's a shame I'll have to sell it to pay the income tax".

"When I first took you I felt bad for Katie, but then I remembered that she hasn't even let me get to first base, so forget her!"
    "I'm not letting you get to first base either".
    "Oh, bother".

"Steph would have had that opened by now".
    "Get off my case".

"When Ian didn't pick me it felt like I'd lost my best friend. I guess I shouldn't have screwed him over at the last reward challenge, huh?"

"Tom told me he'd take me to the final two but he also told me he's taking Ian and Katie to the final three".
    "But what about me? Who's looking out for me now that my Greggykins is gone?"

"It was good that Katie told us everything that's going on. I did't bother to learn any of it before because my Greggipoo was going to protect me".

"You just gave away her vote tonight".
    "I don't think so".
    Oh yes you did!!! What a moron, Caryn is perfect to take to the final three! It's hard to root for anyone on this show when they all keep blowing perfect situations!

"Katie wouldn't talk to me. It was like some horrible horrible nightmare. Worse, it was like my love-life!"

"I swore on this, and I've had this ever since I bought it in the gum-ball machine at the airport back home".

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, It's all my fault , I'm sorry *bawl*"

"Geeky guys are so easy..."

"Who brought up the woman's alliance?"
    "I don't remember".
    "Oh, so it was you. Good to know".

"Binky isn't here so we have to use this crappy necklace to signify immunity again".

"Each memory board is unique so no Stephenieing other people's boards".

"Katie wasting time, knows she can't win".

"I'll now bring in the losers, I mean the jury".

"Katie, you weren't too happy when Ian took Tom on reward".
    "I wasn't. I had no idea Ian had a thing for Tom".

"I've changed alliances and back-stabbed so many people in the last few days I don't know what to think any more".

"It was the biggest mistake I've made in the game. Tom even told me not to do it ahead of time but I guess I wasn't paying enough attention".

"Caryn informed me that Katie was joining with Gregg and Jenn and that I was the next to go".
    "Ahhhh! I can't believe you chose now to tell the truth!"

"What's the difference between Katie knowing ten minutes before or three hours before".
    "The difference is you're telling me, not asking for permission".

"I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if you want to shoot the messenger then go ahead".
    Ummm, they already did.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    DB - terrific as always. And I FINALLY found the hidden thing on the first go-through!

Thank you!! Excellent as always.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Great job Danger Bunny thanks for the good laughs

I couldn't find your hidden message

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    "Jenn's playing the game to win. I wasn't expecting other people to be doing that too, that was supposed to be my secret plan".

"If Tom doesn't win immunity tomorrow are you willing to take him out?"
    "You mean, like on a date? Sure".

"Katie's going to come to you to get the women to vote out the guys".
    "I know, that would be the smart thing for us to do. You're so fortunate we're not that smart".

"I thought it was going to be easy getting to the final-four but everyone else is trying get there too which makes it much more difficult".

"Viewers having difficulty telling the difference between Ian and the pole".

"The peddle on the right is the accelerator, it's like the X button on your Playstation".

"I've never owned a car before, I've never had the money so a Corvette is pretty fantastic. It's a shame I'll have to sell it to pay the income tax".

"Each memory board is unique so no Stephenieing other people's boards".
    DB, I don't know how you do it, but each week is better than the one before, and that's not an easy feat. Let's face it...you're amazing. Oh, and I know the hidden message.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    DB - terrific as always. And I FINALLY found the hidden thing on the first go-through!
    I knew I made that one too easy...

Great as always DB!

Is the hidden thing:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The distances on the reward challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Great as always DB!

Is the hidden thing:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The distances on the reward challenge?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That's half of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That's half of it...
    how do you make the words invisible??
    Getting things accomplished isn't nearly as important as taking time for love.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Caryn doing her best Beavis impression".
    "Heh, heh heh heh, heh, heh heh".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast