+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: ***5/12 Show Discussion Thread - SPOILERS***

What the heck happened tonight. Does Caryn have a stupid gene or what. This woman is a complete and total failure as a lawyer and as a game player.
    Lawyers are supposed to be smart, have strategies and be game players. This woman is so clueless it is beyond belief. Even if she was unable to strategize her other option would have been to been strong in the puzzles, and physical activities. Strength brought Stephanie very far, Katie has come on strategy along, Jen a combination of both. Caryn had a good possibilty of being the fourth, 3rd even 2nd person and she so totally blew it. After 36 days she didn't even have a friend, or ally and she obviously did not prepare herself in any of the areas of the game. Sprouting off the way she did garanteed that Ian was not going, even if she miraculously managed to stay that show of disloyalty would have garanteed that Tom would have come after her and so would everyone else just because you couldn't even trust her to keep her mouth shut and play the game for one round.

What really burns is that if Caryn had kept her mouth shut, there was a real possiblity that the woman could have used there alliance to get rid of Ian and the possibility of Tom loosing at least once was good. Regardless that Tom and Ian have an alliance they both know that there is a possibility that one will have to take the other out. After all no one on the jury will vote for Katie if she is in the final 2 with either Tom or Ian. If it is comes down to Tom and Ian; several people, Katie, Coby resent Tom for his strong arm tactics and Jen resents him for not letting her take a shower, 3 votes garanteed against Tom and those 3 could sway Janu and pow Ian is the winner.

It is too bad that I don't own a magic TV screen that one can transport objects through it. I really wanted to throw a rock at Caryn's head tonight that woman so deserved it. Maybe it is a good thing that technology does not exist else the entire Survivor audience would have been guilty of murder tonight.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Torpedo
    There was a whole bunch of stupidity in this episode. Ian, jeez what is he thinking. He got Katie mad, and Tom mad at him too. However, the women are very stupid for choosing Caryn over Tom to leave, but w/e floats their boat. I hope it's a Tom/Ian/Jenn final 3. As long as Katie doesn't go in the final 2 or 3 I'm happy.
    Tom had immunity, they couldn't vote him out

I'm beyond caring about this edition at this point. It's bored me silly for weeks.

And Ian is like this gross big head floating around on a big stick. Even the WOMEN look less ugly-skinny than him.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Snoozin' on the beach
    A couple things. Someone was wondering why Jen voted for Caryn. It was Caryns comment before TC that katie was wavering and it was going to be her or Jen getting voted out. Jen had just found out that morning that Katie was in an alliance with Ian and Tom. I would imagine she saw the handwriting on the wall that it was her or Caryn going. Fortunatly for her Caryn really stepped in it at TC. A "better you than me" vote.

Personally I think Jen had the power to change things up. If they thought Gregg and Jen were a power duo, why doesn't it occur to them that Ian and Katie are also? Especially when they make it so public that they made promises to each other, the hurt feelings drama and after Ian's " she's the closest person I am too out here" really sealed it. Ian and Katie are just as dangerous (if not more) than the Jen/Gregg duo.

Jen should have gone to Tom and get Caryn on board. Tom already knew Katie flipped once and can't be trusted. He also knows how tight Ian is with her. She should have pointed that out, if Katie and Ian are in the F3 with Tom, he HAS to win immunity to get to F2...he also has lost immunity to Ian twice so it's a 50-50 chance BUT if he goes against them (Jen and Caryn) he'll get immunity for sure. So Tom will still be in the F2 and Jen and Caryn have a 50-50 shot at getting the other spot.

It would have been sweet if Tom, Caryn and Jenn would have voted off Katie (since she seems to have more power than any one else somehow). Jenn should have at least tried to make that happen because now if she doesn't win immunity......she's toast! Not that I want her to win, just would've been a good strategic move.

I can't believe Caryn busted out with everything at TC and then the others followed along. Probst had to be trying hard not to laugh at all of them.

Most accurate line of the night: Katie - "I don't know what I am doing"
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think Caryn got confused and thought she was giving an opening argument to the jury. What the hell was she thinking? That whole outraged Ian and Tom made me do it thing was sooooooo stupid. Aack.

Ian should of taken the lawyer to convince her that they were 3 strong and to prevent the girl alliance (basically taken Tom's advice before the reward's challenge).

Once that didn't happen, the girls should of voted Ian off.

Is there anything wrong with this gameplan?

Snoozin' on the beach
    Katie should be counting her luck that Ian, Tom, Jen and Caryn didn't watch Survivor Amazon. She was doing exactly what Christy did...waffling between 2 alliances so taht both alliance turn it around and boot her

Yup, she's damn lucky.

I don't know why Tom wouldn't want Jenn out before Caryn, if he was intent on bringing the Katie and Ian alliance as far as he could go with them, he was clearly blind to the fact that Ian's strongest alliance is with Katie. At least Caryn seemed to have some sort of allegiance to him, so it could have been 2-2 if he continued to cultivate a relationship with her, which is better than 2-1-1. Jenn's just a wild card. I think Jenn is gonna side w/ Katie and Ian if one of the three of them (Ian) wins immunity to take Tom out. He didn't cover his butt nearly enough in the case that he doesn't win Final 3 immunity.

Obviously, Caryn seemed to want to dig her own grave, but I'd bet that she knew she was going in order to justify that little tirade. I think if she thought she had any chance to stay in the game, she would have kept her mouth shut.

+ Reply to Thread