+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: ***5/12 Show Discussion Thread - SPOILERS***

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    In the I am sending the right signals your just not reading them......Ian prefers to let the guys bathe him....when he bathes at all......picks Tom over any of the ladies for reward ......some how Katie should have gotten some clues there.....Denial is not just a river in Egypt.........

Toto were not in Kansas anymore.......NO one deserves this prize.......where is the backstabbing....I miss the backstabbing.....

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    But he doesnt bathe Doc Pep......thats kinda low on the marriage list in most circles........

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    No not about voting Tom out, just the way he handled everything
    OK, gotcha. Yeah, I think his biggest bonehead move tonight was taking Tom on the reward. In the real world, Tom would have deserved it. (I loved seeing Katie get stiffed. ) But in Survivor, strategy is everything. He and Tom talked about exactly that, but then went and forgot it as soon as the shiny car appeared.

And he stutters too much. It makes him look guilty. I don't care if he promises Katie the moon, as long as he does a more convincing job of it.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I thought this episode was one of the funniest ones ever! I like Ian but his obsession over his friendship with Katie is a little bit too far.

TC was so awesome! Caryn probably knew Katie wouldn't turn against Ian so she just blabbed everything out. I thought that was so dramatic and hilarious at the same time, I couldn't stop laughing hehe.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

None of the women deserve to win. They had two opportunities to get rid of Tom/Ian and couldn't pull the trigger. I guess Katie doesn't think she can beat Jenn in an IC and that Jenn would take Caryn. That left her stuck with trusting Ian who should have blown her off after last week's betrayal and stomped her into the sand for this week's tantrum. I'm not sure why Jenn voted for Caryn unless all of that blathering at TC was more than anyone could take.

Am I the only one surprised that everyone is able to correctly spell the oddly spelled names of their tribemates? I've said it before: When someone asks how to spell your name on Survivor, it is rarely a good thing.

Tonight Tom got tough, Ian got whipped, Caryn got booted, Katie got passed over and Jenn got lucky.

I saw a side of Ian I didn't like tonight. He and Tom are still my favs, but I'm leaning toward Tom now.

There was a whole bunch of stupidity in this episode. Ian, jeez what is he thinking. He got Katie mad, and Tom mad at him too. However, the women are very stupid for choosing Caryn over Tom to leave, but w/e floats their boat. I hope it's a Tom/Ian/Jenn final 3. As long as Katie doesn't go in the final 2 or 3 I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Am I the only one surprised that everyone is able to correctly spell the oddly spelled names of their tribemates? I've said it before: When someone asks how to spell your name on Survivor, it is rarely a good thing.
    Just give each of them a slightly different spelling of your name, and you'll always know who's been voting for you.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    And he stutters too much. It makes him look guilty. I don't care if he promises Katie the moon, as long as he does a more convincing job of it.

I TOTALLY agree.....

During TC he was talking about hurting her -- "one of the people I'm closest to out here....I mean, THE person I'm closest to...."

COME ON!!!

He's cute and sweet, but cannot think on his feet!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Just give each of them a slightly different spelling of your name, and you'll always know who's been voting for you.
    And you won't have to rely on whether you think it's a man or woman's handwriting like Bobby Jon did to Steph's relief.

FORT Fanatic
    Gotta say it … this season has been simply awful and very obvious TPTB have edited the hell out of it to try and create some drama. I thought Katie would be the swing vote tonight for sending either Caryn or Ian to the jury, but even with all the discussion at TC everyone voted for Caryn, even Jen!! That says everything … the vote was predetermined well before the TC, a women’s alliance was never there from the start and this show is an editing scam. Can only imagine when the 39th day passed, producers had to ask themselves how can we make this dull mess into a believable Survivor season for viewers?

PS. What was with Jen’s ‘silence’ strategy in the IC?? She obviously didn’t have a clue what she was doing for her not to have Jeff to check her puzzle at least once.

+ Reply to Thread