+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 04/28 (unofficial) Screen Caps - I Am Woman, Hear Me Peep

04/28 (unofficial) Screen Caps - I Am Woman, Hear Me Peep

Last week Janu spent the night alone on another island and gained new insight into how much she hates her tribe-mates. Tom blew his run at the million dollar prize when he abandoned the TIKS (Tom, Ian, Katie, Steph) alliance and Gregg masterly manipulated everyone into voting for the Ulong outsider even though tribe designations are completely meaningless at this point in the game. At tribal council it was made clear that the Koror members were going to vote as a group to eliminate Steph until Janu threw a sabot into everyone's plans when she manipulated Jeff into granting her a position on the jury even though she quit.

Did Janu grant Steph a new lease in the game or did she just buy her one more week? Will the other players vote in their own best interest or will they vote along party lines (even though there are no more parties)? Will Katie actually contribute to camp life? Find out now on this week's exciting new episode:

"Tom tried to play it off like we weren't going to vote Steph out but there is no way she believed the crap he was spewing".

"My immunity became a mute point tonight and the shark teeth keep slicing up my shirt so..."

"Stephenie progressing in this game means that Koror falls about and starts to stab each other in the back".
    That's going to happen whether Stephenie is there or not, I can't decide whether this guy is stupid or just really naive.

"So the TIKS alliance is dead?"
    "Duh!"

"When I ask Katie what's going on she's just 'I don't know, I don't know, I, I, I, ah'. I'm beginning to get the feeling that Katie's saying she doesn't know what's going on because she really doesn't know what's going on".

"I think I'm going to be in the same position, where I'm the threat and they're going to come after me".
    Yah think?

"Don't hate me because I'm better than you".

"My foot's close to a girl! Be cool, act casual".

"Tom's going on and on about how he's done so much for this tribe and he deserves to be here. Well I've done absolutely nothing for this tribe and I'll be here longer than he will. So how smart does that make him?".

"I'll do it, if you guys are game".
    "Of course you would, you know you're next so you'd agree to anything".

"You want to think I'm a threat? I'll show you how threatening I am".
    And Stephenie wins this week's "Self-Delusion Award".

"You have bought this, but my middle name is Monty so you can have this or what's behind curtain number three".

"Sold to Ian. Before you get up and have a chance to smell it. Let me make you an offer".

$120 for a bowl of ice cream, $260 for a hamburger with fries and $300 for a plate of spaghetti! I'm moving to Palau and opening a restaurant.

"During the reward challenge Jeff noted that it was the first of the month, so that means it's bath day".

Man, did Coby miss out!

"Let's not tell anyone about our bathing together".
    "Deal, but what about the cameras?"
    "I'm sure the producers won't show it if we ask nicely".

"It was kind of Grecian bath, but that's cool. I'm comfortable with my sexuality. Besides, Gregg's hot!"

"Hey Tom, can you get my neck?"
    "After you cheated on me with Gregg? Forget it".

"Now that I've abandoned the TIKS alliance which almost guaranteed me getting to the final two I'm worried that people are going to vote me out for exactly the same reason we're going to vote Steph out".

"Tom wants my support so he's going to protect me and look out for me as long as he can, just like he's looked out for Steph".

"First person to have five of their coloured tiles broken wins immunity. The tricky part? It's full contact!"

"It's going to be funny to see seven people scatter out of the tent when they realize eight hundred rats are taking shelter there too".

"So what would you rather do? Stick with the women, take out the men and have a shot at the million bucks? Or go with the men and be on the jury?"

"Why would Caryn betray me like that? That pisses me off. Thanks for betraying Tom and telling me this".

"I'm still a hundred percent true to you. You're the first girl to touch my thingy, I'm yours for life".

"Stephenie needs to go. My Jenni-poo is jealous of the way I look at her so she needs to go before I get myself in serious trouble".

"And we'll bring in our Jury, it's Coby and Quitter McQuitterson".

"The paranoia is starting to creep in, the women keep complaining that they think someone is watching when they go to the bathroom and I keep telling them I stopped doing that".

"Steph, what was it like going back to camp after last tribal council? Because clearly this tribe hates you".

"Caryn, would you be surprised if you were voted out?"
    "Yes, when Tom was giving me my orders he told me I'm safe and I trust him for no good reason".

"Steph, their tribe has spoken".

Did you catch it roseskid?

Get me to the FORT now
    Quitter McQuitterson".

I just wanted you to know DB that you did something that no one else can do...make me laugh outloud at something I read. What a wonderful name! All caps are great. Thanks much!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Great caps... and what a great shot of the tiles. Are they supposed to be based on local designs? That's something the Palau people could sell on Ebay. Several of them are quite attractive in their own right, and true fans could finish their bathroom in Tom or Stephenie tiles.

Great caps as always DB!!!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

"Tom's going on and on about how he's done so much for this tribe and he deserves to be here. Well I've done absolutely nothing for this tribe and I'll be here longer than he will. So how smart does that make him?".

"Stephenie needs to go. My Jenni-poo is jealous of the way I look at her so she needs to go before I get myself in serious trouble".
    You never fail to disappoint, DB. Hilarious!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    "It was kind of Grecian bath, but that's cool. I'm comfortable with my sexuality. Besides, Gregg's hot!"
    I don't watch the show anymore, just your screencaps

Oh my God ,Danger Bunny,that was funny! Quitter McQuitterson? My stomach was hurting ,I was laughing so hard. I look forward to your screencaps every week.Thank you so much for all your hard work.Have a great day.

$120 for a bowl of ice cream, $260 for a hamburger with fries and $300 for a plate of spaghetti! I'm moving to Palau and opening a restaurant.[/I]

Man, did Coby miss out![/I]

Did you catch it roseskid?

Thank you, DB! You are wonderful! And yes, I think I've got it, but I won't say anything for a while, so others can play, too. My mother taught me to play nicely.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

"Now that I've abandoned the TIKS alliance which almost guaranteed me getting to the final two I'm worried that people are going to vote me out for exactly the same reason we're going to vote Steph out".
    This one would be funny if it wasn't so darn true!

Another great job DB!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Thank you, DB! You are wonderful! And yes, I think I've got it, but I won't say anything for a while, so others can play, too. My mother taught me to play nicely.
    Roseskid PM'ed me and I can confirm that she figured out what I hid in one of the images...

Have you???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast