+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

4/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

A bit late, but here it is.

I'm disappointed they sent Steph packing. I was hoping she could hang in there a while. (Thanks for getting us back online, John. Good job!)
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Better late than never!

I was bummed to see Stephenie go tonight. I actually had hopes that she would pull off the women's alliance.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Better late than never!

I was bummed to see Stephenie go tonight. I actually had hopes that she would pull off the women's alliance.
    . While I wasn't a fan of Steph, I would have rather seen Katie or Caryn go over her. I find it funny that Caryn didn't like Tom in the beginning, and now seems to want to be his buddy (as shown in the preview when telling him Katie wants him gone). I don't think this will be a spoiler, but next week's episode title is called "We'll Make Them Pay" (or something like that). Judging by the preview, I really hope the outcasts don't return, especially this late in the game.

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    I'm disappointed, too. I really wanted Stephanie to go farther. Darn...

FORT Fogey
    I just want them to ditch Greg, and I'll be happy. Well actually Greg and Caryn. Well really Greg, Caryn, Katie, and Jen.

Hmmm, guess I'm rooting for Tom and Ian then!

FORT Regular
    I think Gregg is in charge now. They didn't show it, but I think he whipped everyone into shape and got them on the same page.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorpep
    I just want them to ditch Greg, and I'll be happy. Well actually Greg and Caryn. Well really Greg, Caryn, Katie, and Jen.

Hmmm, guess I'm rooting for Tom and Ian then!
    I so agree with you on that. Now that Steph's gone one of the guys need to win the whole thing. The women left on the show have done nothing but play at being Amber.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancerre2001
    I think Gregg is in charge now. They didn't show it, but I think he whipped everyone into shape and got them on the same page.
    Gregg *thinks* he's in charge ... but he has no clue.
    What a strategic error this was for him to get rid of Stephenie just because she was the outsider and not use her at least once as a swing vote to oust Tom when he had the chance. A $million dollar mistake and he has no real plan to get ahead.

How all the original Koror members could listen to Tom's speech and not act when they had the opportunity, shows just how complacent and brainwashed they have become!! Very brash, he knows that he own's them!
    And Caryn, she proved tonight to be dumb and useless with no game or strategy for herself.

I think the rest of this series is going to be very dull, boring , easy win for Tom.

Very sad to see Steph go. She and Tom would have been my dream F2.

Gregg mentioned "sticking to the original plan" and somebody I think mentioned the "group of 5" which I believe is Tom, Ian, Katie, Gregg & Jenn. I'd say things aren't looking good for Caryn right now. But when will these folks wake up and see the Gregg/Jenn coupling as a serious threat?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast