+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I can't believe that Caryn is stupid enough to fall for Tom's plan. He flat out said that he was in a roiginal 5 Koror alliance and that he could see extending it to 6 to include Caryn. Then he said something non-commital like I'll watch out for you as long as I can. Can't she see that she is the sixth member in that alliance and that "looking out for her" just means until the next tribal council????

When Tom said to Steph that he was 2 votes behind her, she should have taken that opportunity to say: "well as long as I'm here they'll be gunning for me and not you so you should keep me as protection"

Why are they all seeing Steph as a threat instead of Gregg, Tom or Ian is beyond me. She hasn't won ANY immunity challenges and barely a few rewards...

How the Koror members can think that once Steph is out everything will be "happy" again is really dillusional... just because you are all from the same tribe doesn't mean that everybody will agree with the order people should be voted off... Though it seems the women won't do anything and will be picked off one by one until one is left to bring to final 2.
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Stump
    I can't believe all of them didn't think about taking Steph to the final two. Koror is a strong team and I can't imagine 4 of them voting against a Koror in the final two. Maybe Janu and Coby would vote for an Ulong.

I respectfully disagree - too risky to keep her there: if she's in the power position (wins last immunity) SHE decides which Koror to take with her to F2: between a fighter/player like Steph and a weak underserving Koror??? I think THIS group of people would respect and award the strong, not the under-the-radar riding-on-coattails kind of "player" or vote on blind loyalty to a tribe that no longer exists.
    Last edited by ADKLove; 04-29-2005 at 12:11 PM.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

I really want Jenn gone. I'd like to see a final three of Tom, Ian, Gregg. Really all three men lead Koror to victory after victory. Caryn, Jenn and Katy have been helpless hangers on exactly as Coby called it. It would be neat to see the final three be strong competitors and all have to fight for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I liked Stephenie, but I didn't care if she stayed or left tonight. She started bugging me with her 'I deserve to be here" attitide. This game isn't about who deserves to be there. It's about who can outwit and outlast.
    I agree with you completely. Steph needed to go. Survivor is not about who deserve to be there, it's about who outwit, outplays and outlast everyone else! Just think about Andrew from Pearl Island, he desereved to stay longer, but the numbers were against him and he just before the jury.

I would LOVE to see a STRONG WINNER this time. Not someone who coasted along under the radar . I want someone who's played a great game; used his/her strenght to help the tribe win, used his/her brain to build alliances and sub-alliances and was a nice likeable person. In my opinion not since Thailand have Survivor has a deserving winner - Brian!

I would love to see Tom win, but would be ok with Ian as well. It would be great if the two of them went to the F2 together, what would the jury do? It would truly be two derserving finalists and not a cakewalk for either one!

Toss Gregg in as final 3 and we have an amazing F3. They all deserve to be there considering how they carried the whole tribe though the first part of the game. It would be great to finally see a "fight" between 3 strong, deserving players in F3 as supposed to a combination of weak, manipulative and undeserving players.

K
    Last edited by KMK0902; 04-29-2005 at 11:58 AM.

I can't believe Tom, Ian and Katie didn't realize that they could really take control of the game by honoring their original alliance of 4 with Steph when she came to Koror. Especially with Coby gone and now Janu, they had the numbers to eliminate the others 1 by 1.

What bugs me the most about this season is that the players all seemed so promising early on but now they all vote together and don't think through plans.... I really hope that there will be a lot more backstabbing in the days to come but somehow I think I'll be disappointed...
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

The Early Show

Did anyone notice that the video of Stephanie on the Early Show's site is titled "castoff spills the beans"? During her interview while talking about how stupid it was for the other women not to align against the men, she says "But you know what? Up against those three men, they really had no shot."

I wonder if this means that the final 3 end up being the men.

Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    Stupid move by the women. They had their perfect chance to vote Tom out and take control of the game, and they blew it.

Steph, I'm really sorry to see you go.
    I completely agree...I hope Caryn goes next. She had a chance to secure herself in the top 4 and instead she tells Tom whats going on....how dumb was that? I don't understand why the women of Surivivor (not just this one) are so dumb when they have a chance to change the game and take charge...it's so frustrating to watch!

I like Tom, but I wanted Steph to stay.

I cannot believe that Caryn was so stupid. She admits she has no alliances and she blows a chance to stay by not voting against Tom. After hearing that speech by Tom, of not holding his strength against him, he should have been voted off right there. This show is turning into a repeat of the Brian show. (Marquessa's I think) Instead it is the Tom show or according to Gregg the Gregg show.

What was a little weird was Tom's reaction to Caryn keeping her word and telling him what was going on. He does not trust her and is only using her. Either way she was safe tonite but does she not realize if she did not vote Tom off she has a real possibility of being voted off next, isn't that what he had already told her. Really, I would never hire this person as a defense attorney.

(Just had to add - Coby totally looked prettier than Janu on the jury last night.)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, can someone please explain to me why women can't seem to stick together to get rid of the men, Ami tried last season and this time 4 to 3 and they let the stonger have another break. if its all strenth from now on and not games of chance Tom and Gregg and Ian ( or as i call him Bambi, cause of the deer in the headlights look he has all the time) will be the final three. Idiots!!!!! I guess the strong do survive cause the weak are too stupid to stay together to gang up and take them down one at a time.

+ Reply to Thread