+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic
    I too was very sorry to see Steph voted out, but glad to see how well she took it and listen to her classy final words. I hope the win goes to Tom or Ian at this point. I think the show will be alot duller without Stephanie.

I really enjoyed Tom reaching out to Caryn and then his reaction when she tattled just like he'd hoped she would. He was looking at her like some duplictous hag, not that he's chock full of paranoia or anything :rolleyes.

I thought she looked pretty clueless (as usual). Its difficult trying to see it from her point, where she believes she's in the loop.

Of those remaining, I suppose I'd like Ian more than the others to ultimately prevail. Sorry to see Stephenie go, she'd really grown on me. The other women are worthless, as usual for this stage of the game.

I really hope that Gregg is gone next. He is a tad too smug for my liking :phhht
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I found Ian interesting tonight. It appears the he is really flying under the RADAR at this point. However he may have tipped is hand in agreeing that Tom is the one to beat. I like his approach so far in the game.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

Caryn's an idiot. Why would she jump at the chance to be the sixth person in a six person alliance. In what world does, "There are five of us who have an alliance, and we'd like to bring you (the only other person) in on it" sound like a good proposal for getting somewhere?

She would have had a much better chance to get somewhere in an alliance with the women. She's got about as much game as Lil. The fact that Tom couldn't believe that her coming to him with the information was for real shows exactly how naive it really was.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Go Ian!

Not only am I sad to see Steph leave, but I don't really understand why the others thought she was the best choice.

Okay, so that got you to the top 6, and maybe top 5, but, um... there's game left beyond the top 5, and the chances of Stephenie winning all remaining immunities isn't nearly as likely as it is Tom will win all future immunities. Also, Gregg and Jen are the biggest threat by far.

I don't know what's gonna happen next week- The previews make it look like Caryn & Ian are loyal their alliance with Tom, but Gregg, Jen, & Katie are ready to oust him- someone's gonna have to switch sides.

I really hope they get Gregg out of there. Not even sure why I feel so strongly about that- it's not like he's been gliding along on others' coattails... maybe it's his insistence on getting rid of Stephenie before the REAL threat. I don't know. I just want him voted off next.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Everyone wants Gregg gone because as much of a schemer as he seems to be, he's a stupid schemer. He doesn't know how to use people properly to advance to the end. He let Coby go by the wayside, which led to Janu's ouster. He didn't properly secure Stephenie and now let her go. He appears to be gunning for a purple rock o' death at F4, unless he really thinks he can get Caryn to vote his way? Dumbass.

I liked Stephenie, but I didn't care if she stayed or left tonight. She started bugging me with her 'I deserve to be here" attitide. This game isn't about who deserves to be there. It's about who can outwit and outlast.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ian, Tom, or Gregg win but I know that trio is about to break-up next week (according to the previews). Gregg might be in danger, especially if he tried to bring Caryn to his side. We know how much of a blabber mouth she is. :rolleyes

Ok, Caryn, how much of a moron are you? There is a strong 5 person alliance and suddenly, at day 30, they want to pull you in? Explain exactly how that would make you feel secure? I guess 6th place is good enough for her. Bleh.

She would have been smart to push, with Stephanie, for a woman's alliance. At least that way she would have had a fighting chance. Where did all this loyalty to Tom come from? The man has not included you in anything up to this point. Instead, she goes running to him to squeal the plan, and now she's the next on the chopping block. I hope she goes next week.

I'm down to rooting for Ian to win and Tom second.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    I really hope that Gregg is gone next. He is a tad too smug for my liking :phhht
    Smug! Outright arrogant if you ask me. Yes I can understand the Korror tribe mentality but when you take it for granted it is irritating at best. I also think that Greg is trying the Romber tactic specifically on Jen, (but he will dump her in an instant when the time comes.) I hope the rest of the tribe don't forget what happened to them when the Rob Amber alliance didn't get broken up.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

+ Reply to Thread