+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will win (No spoilers, please.)

Who do you think will win (No spoilers, please.)

Do you think Caryn, Gregg, Ian, Jennifer, Katie, Stephanie, or Tom will win.

I have said Katie since the first episode and still think she will win.

I don't know who will win, but I would like to see Stephenie win.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Kind of a tough call right now for me. I'd love for it to be Tom, but right now I think Ian or Steph stands the best chance. I think in a couple of weeks when more strategizing happens and the jury starts to take shape, then it'll give me a better idea. But there have been plenty of Survivor victories in the past that have puzzled me even now, so I'll probably be wrong again.

Let's see, if Stephanie brings the girls together in an all girl alliance, it will be:

Steph, Katie, Jennifer, & Karen vs. Gregg, Tom, and Ian

They get Tom out the first chance they get, then Ian, and finally Gregg.

Katie, Jennifer, and Karen band together againest Stephanie, but Stephanie wins immunity and they vote out Jennifer. In the final three Stephanie wins immunity and takes Katie with her to the final 2. The jury ultimatly picks Stephanie to win.

I doubt this will happen as Katie and Jennifer are not leaving the men. So let's rewind.

They vote out Stephanie this week, next is Karen, then Katie, and it is down to Gregg, Jennifer, Tom, and Ian. Gregg caves in and votes for Jennifer. Tom wins the final immunity, brings along Ian and Tom wins it.

So I am think either Tom or Stephanie wins it.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I'd like to see Ian win but I think it will be Tom. The guy is a powerhouse and with each passing week he keeps getting immunity, his chances increase. Of course it only takes one time to not get immunity and he will be gone. His chances of pulling an Immunity run are looking very good

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    I'd like to see Ian win but I think it will be Tom. The guy is a powerhouse and with each passing week he keeps getting immunity, his chances increase. Of course it only takes one time to not get immunity and he will be gone. His chances of pulling an Immunity run are looking very good
    If I had to bet money on it (and it wouldn't be very much) I'd go with Ian. Ian has done a wonderful job of being #2 and has positioned himself perfectly to oust Tom at the last moment -- like the guy sitting in second place and six inches behind the guy in first as they come off the final corner at Daytona.

Tom looks like he's setup to pull a perfect immunity run but I think old Ian has been holding back, letting Tom win and keeping him in the spotlight. If he's smart (and I've read him right) he'll make his move when they are down to three or four players.

And thanks in advance to everybody for not posting any spoilers in this thread.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    If I had to bet money on it (and it wouldn't be very much) I'd go with Ian. Ian has done a wonderful job of being #2 and has positioned himself perfectly to oust Tom at the last moment -- like the guy sitting in second place and six inches behind the guy in first as they come off the final corner at Daytona.

Tom looks like he's setup to pull a perfect immunity run but I think old Ian has been holding back, letting Tom win and keeping him in the spotlight. If he's smart (and I've read him right) he'll make his move when they are down to three or four players.

And thanks in advance to everybody for not posting any spoilers in this thread.
    The only problem with ousting him at the last moment..it all hindges on Tom losing immunity. Ian (or anyone else) will be stuck if Tom wins immunity. Much like the plan to get rid of Colby, he never lost immunity and everyone else fell by the wayside as he was safe agian and again.

I agree that Ian has been letting him stay in the spotlight (takes more heat off of himself) but I also don't think he could beat him in a physical challenge unless it was a water challenge. Ian is really good in the water, better than Tom IMO

The previews show the possibility of a girls alliance for the coming ep., but I think there's less of a chance for a girls alliance than there was in Vanuatu. Stephenie had a chance to ally with Angie and Kim at Ulong, but that lasted about as long as a yawn. And, as mentioned by AIWANNABE Jenn and Katie already have alliances in place, but will play along with the idea since it's all part of strategizing and deceiving (both Stephenie and the viewers).

I think Tom realizes that there could be at least 4 people on the jury that would admire Stephenie enough, or be angry enough at him if he makes F2 against Stephenie, that he is willing to go along with Greggs plan to get rid of her as soon as possible. I don't think Ian sees Stephenie as a threat (yet), and will want to honor the alliance he has with her.

Caryn remains the wild card, and that could keep her around for a while. If Tom hooks up with Gregg and Jenn, then Caryn is needed to overcome the Ian, Katie and Stephenie alliance. If Tom keeps the TISK alliance he has to win out, or he's gone ... and he knows it. An alliance with Greggifer and Caryn gives him some grace if he loses IC - then they can still oust Ian or Katie. The name of the game is not outfriend.

I see the players willing to take Katie or Caryn to F2 since they have done little to deserve winning, and won't.

I think Gregg had a plan, and Janu was probably aware of it and it was Gregg's plan she was trying to disrupt. (Tom did encourage her when she was sick in the hammock - so I believe she prefers Tom to Gregg). Gregg needs Tom and Caryn to join him, but I don't see him beating Tom in an IC, nor at the F2 council.

For me, it looks like a Tom win ... and I'm just as sure that it won't happen that way. :rolleyes
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

I'd love to see Tom win but I'm betting on Ian.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I have two people I'm picking as having good chances to win: Ian and Jenn.

Ian strategically reminds me a lot of Ethan from Africa. Put Tom in the Lex role of the more visible leader and you'll see what I mean. However, that means his fate is tied to Tom's. If Tom can get into the final five or so, it makes Ian's job that much easier. If Tom goes out early, then he'll need to scramble, and his skills there are uncertain.

As for Jenn, she's skating along on the classic UTR strategy. Add to that the protection she gets from Gregg, and she won't be going home soon in my opinion. A Gregg boot may even help her by further lowering her profile in the tribe. I wouldn't like it, but I would not be shocked if she ended up final three.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast