+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS*** 4/21 Boot Picks

***SPOILERS*** 4/21 Boot Picks

Hope I'm not stepping on any toes here (fluff )-

(space added to prevent spoiling)

seems to be unanimous across the boards (Survivor News, Survivor Blows, True Dork Times, Survivor Fever, Survivor Sucks, etc)

Everyone (including Snewser) has Janu booted

Bummer for her - she's also apparently the one exiled. She'll probably be relieved to get booted.

RC won by the team of Gregg, Tom, Caryn and Janu

IC won by Tom (also leaked in last episode, apparently due to poor editing). Not quite a shocker
    Last edited by ADKLove; 04-21-2005 at 03:40 PM.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I'm not surprised that it's Janu. She added NOTHING to the game.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Thanks ADKLove. Yeah, I posted about the leak in the Big Spoiler thread. Apparently they edited into the last episode the Survivors entrance into Tribal Council this episode. You can tell because Jenn is wearing a different shirt than she was wearing at the last tribal council and Coby is missing. You can't see that Tom has on the immunity necklace, but you can see that noone else is wearing it.

Oh - didn't see that, Mariner - I haven't been to the Big Spoiler thread in a while (Snowy's recaps got me sucked into ANTM ) .... wonder if someone's going to lose their job over that one?
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Oh - didn't see that, Mariner - I haven't been to the Big Spoiler thread in a while (Snowy's recaps got me sucked into ANTM ) .... wonder if someone's going to lose their job over that one?
    Good question. It's unexpectedly sloppy for Burnett. Jenn was wearing a pink top last episode at TC but is shown walking in wearing a black top which she presumably wears this episode. Snowy's writing is addictive isn't it? Darn her.

You guys are so much more observant than me! I never pick up on that stuff. I'll be glad to see Janu gone. She's done nothing but waste space and oxygen.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I'm not surprised that it's Janu. She added NOTHING to the game.
    I beg the differ. She did add somethings...she was an EYECANDY for the first few days before she got sick...and her Photo's look great...shes gotta be the second hottest women in this installment...second to Stephenie!
    Kick some ass...get some later...

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Thanks ADKLove. Yeah, I posted about the leak in the Big Spoiler thread. Apparently they edited into the last episode the Survivors entrance into Tribal Council this episode. You can tell because Jenn is wearing a different shirt than she was wearing at the last tribal council and Coby is missing. You can't see that Tom has on the immunity necklace, but you can see that noone else is wearing it.
    Yes and her hair wasnt braided when they were walking in but when they showed a shot of them sitting down her hair was suddenly braided...
    Kick some ass...get some later...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by agamergirl
    You guys are so much more observant than me! I never pick up on that stuff. I'll be glad to see Janu gone. She's done nothing but waste space and oxygen.
    Same here. I don't know what I'd do without the FORT. Janu is still one of my faves, but she's gotten to be a bore the last few eps, and I'm worried about her weight. I wonder if she'll ask to get booted or if they just decide to boot her.

But I still wish it was Caryn.

she's also apparently the one exiled. She'll probably be relieved to get booted.
    I'm still not sure how this is going to work. How does one get exiled & then booted off? Is the exile just for one night? She has to be back to the vote doesn't she? I'm so confused by this episode...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast