Survivor News Net
    Boot - Coby

Survivor Blows
    Boot - Coby

Realiiity.net
    RC - None
    IC - Stephenie
    Boot - Coby

I always forget to say this. Thank you so much fluff for compiling all the boot pick information. It is a lot of work and truly is appreciated. I'm not surprised Coby is going given how much his story arc has picked up the last two episodes and given his meltdown shown in the previews over being excluded. I'm going to miss his confessionals. I'll be interested to see what the vote totals are and who Coby votes for (since he can't vote out an immune Tom). I'm assuming Coby will vote for Stephenie but maybe not.

No problem, Mariner, I'm happy to do it.
    I wish my natural curiosity would subside long enough for me to be able to watch the show without having to know who was (likely) being booted

I wonder if the merge was forced upon them by Ulong being down to one person or if the intent was to merge at this stage.

Interesting that Steph stays, I'm assuming the predictions are right as they tend to be very accurate.
    I guess the Ian/Tom/Katie/Steph alliance that Ian mentioned last week is a go at this point.
    This does have the makings of an interesting run in to the finale, as long as the others fight to stay in the game and don't all assume they have an alliance with Tom, just as the likes of Alicia, Jenna, Rupert and Tom assumed their alliance with Romber would hold up.
    I'd hate to see the rest of them go out "All Star" style.
    Very boring way to finish out the show.

I know what you mean fluff. I can't keep myself from reading the spoilers. Assuming Coby does get booted and perhaps the Tom/Ian/Steph/Katie alliance gets outed, next week could be a lot of fun. It could very well be a tie between SMA+K (I love spegs' name for them) and Gregg/Jenn/Caryn/Janu. Of course, Janu might just quit instead and then it will be deadly boring.

Tom is single-handedly the best competitor on Survivor I've ever seen. I hope he continues to win every challenge, because the one he loses is going to be the opportunity his enemies are waiting for.

No reward challenge?????????

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I'd like to thank you too, fluff, because while I also wish my curiousity didn't get the best of me, I feel a lot better knowing who's going. Especially if it's a fave of mine, then I can prepare myself .

I was half expecting to see Steph's name down, but then I remembered Coby's little tiff in the previews, so it doesn't surprise me. All I gotta say is good riddance. Hopefully Caryn follows next week.

Tom is single-handedly the best competitor on Survivor I've ever seen. I hope he continues to win every challenge, because the one he loses is going to be the opportunity his enemies are waiting for.
    A very big . Tom has been my pick to win from the start, and unlike a few people this season, he hasn't disappointed. Tom is coming across exactly how I thought he would, and he's really impressed me in the challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I would not be surprised in the least to see Tom pull off a Colby-esque IC run back in Season 2. For those who didn't watch back then, Colby won the last 5 immunity challenges to secure himself a place in the final 2 which he lost due to his own integrity.

That could very well happen, superfly. But I don't think we'll have to worry about Tom slipping on his integrity at the final 2. He's going to do what it takes to win.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Yes, many thanks, Fluff.

The "boot pickers" (sounds kinda nasty ) seem more in agreement this season than previous ones.

I'll be sorry to see Coby go. I'd like to see Tom win, but Coby is an interesting character. I wish Greg, Caryn, Jenn or Janu would be voted off. I'd like Coby kept around for his entertainment value.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast