+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 04/07 (unofficial) Screen Caps - I'm not THAT hungry

04/07 (unofficial) Screen Caps - I'm not THAT hungry

Last week Koror not only caught enough food for themselves but also enough for the entire crew, they won the reward challenge by building the better S.O.S. and won another week in Binky's presence by solving the ancient Palau Water Puzzle of Death. Ulong, in stark contrast, caught barely enough food to feed a small child and lost both challenges sending them once again to Tribal Council on empty stomachs. After much discussion, soul searching, strategizing and coin-flipping Steph and B.J. voted to send Ibrehem to the loser-lounge to join the rest of Ulong (and Willard).

What will happen on this week's show? Now that they are down to two members will Ulong finally be able to work together well enough to pull off an upset victory? Will they once again be sent to Tribal Council or will Ulong's prayers finally be answered and the two tribes merge? Find out now as CBS (the Binky Network) presents this week's episode:

"When I blow in a girl's ear it gets her hot, let's see if it works for camp fires? Yah! I should try to remeber that trick in case there's a fire challenge later".

"Ibrehem and I had a friendship, we had a bond. But the boy kept having wardrobe malfunctions with his skirt. I just couldn't take it any longer".

"Stephenie has done better in the challenges, so now that the individual challenges are almost here I figured it was better to keep her around".

I told them not to leave that there!

Why aren't they using the bottles to get water? It just goes to show how much Ulong sucks that these guys are all still here.

Awe, he's cute.

"I don't think the rats are attracted by the coconut husks, the shark entrails, the left-over clam bits or the empty MRE packages we've left laying around camp. I just think they aren't afraid of us anymore".

"I'm the one who has to go get firewood, I'm the one who has to go get coconut, I'm the one that has to make sure the drapes don't clash with the furniture, I'm the one who has to give the guys rub downs while they're sleeping".

"I just want to push the girls in the fire so that I have the men all to myself, *sigh*".

"You're only two, is that still a tribe?"
    "I think it's a tribette".
    "Maybe it's a couple, Mr. and Mrs. Ulong".
    "Let's put off this challenge for nine months, give them a chance to grow some more tribe members".

"It's a food challenge".
    "I told you we should have waited until after the challenge to have lunch".

"The food is a delicacy in this area of the world, it's called Balut".
    Hey! No one told me there was going to be Fear Factor type gross outs on this show!

"The reward for today's challenge? Fifty-five gallons of potable water. Plus the crew chipped in for a gift basket of personal hygiene products".

"Koror, you are sitting six people out, tell me who the two Real Men(tm) are on your team who will be competing in this challenge".

"Here's how you know when you're finished, you'll feel a burning sensation in your stomach, your eyes will start watering and blood will start dripping out of your ears".

"Watch the beak".
    Now that's funny!

"What's going through your head Ian?"
    "That scene from Cool Hand Luke".

"Who's it going to be for Koror?"
    "It's going to be Tom. No it's not are you crazy? I said you're going to do it. I am not eating five more of those things. You're going to eat it and you're going to like it. You can't tell me what to do! You're going to do it or I'm not letting you out again for a week. Fine!"

"Tom eating them, Bobby Jon just shoving them in his cheeks -- storing them for winter".

"40% Alcohol! Woo hoo!"

"Jen was whining like a little kid so I had to treat her like one".

"Tom is the one who spoke up and wanted to use the water for drinking and cooking while I wanted to be irresponsible and waste it having a shower".

"It's fifty-five gallons of water. That's a lot of water! Even though an average shower uses twenty to thirty gallons of water and there are eight of us, that's still a lot of water".

"I really wanted a shower but I didn't push it. I could see that really coming back to haunt me when we run out in a few days".
    She may be vain and lazy but she's not stupid.

"I don't don't know why guys think they need to punch things, throw things, make noise, whatever when they're pissed off".
    It's called Testosterone.

"How much longer do I have to pretend to like this girl? Sometimes I just want to gnaw off my own arm".

"On day two, Katie, Ian, Stephenie and I made an alliance. Of course that was before we found out how lazy Katie was".

How is Steph going to use the canoe by herself if Bobby Jon gets booted off the show?

"I got one! I got one! Eat your heart out Tom!"

"*knock* *knock* Anyone home? I'm looking for Clammy, do you know where his is?"

"We're going to own the immunity this time because I'm really good at this stuff".
    I guess no one told her that Binky doesn't like people who brag.

Ah! Ah! Ah! Phew! It's a good thing Ulong hasn't had very much food, if she got stuck there that could have been really bad.

"Coby swimming like a gay Mark Spitz! Closing the gap!"

"Koror has all of their words, now looking for the three word phrase".
    "It probably 'Binky is Great', 'Binky is Wise', 'Binky is Love', something like that".
    "There's no 'B'".
    "How do you spell 'Binky' without a 'B'?"

"Steph not embarrassed to pretend she's in high school by looking at the other tribe's work".
    "Hell no, that's how I made it through grades eleven and twelve".

"Today we lost another immunity. We had a two second lead at one point but we just suck at puzzles, and swimming, and running, and climbing, and pushing, and balancing".

"There, it's going".
    "I'm so glad you're still here. I don't think I'm can start a fire by myself. Where is that deep ominous music coming from?"

"If I win tonight I have to come back here all by myself. Throwing this challenge may not be such a bad idea".

"Stephenie thinks non-stop, she's thinking right now. I try not to think more then once or twice a day".

"And here you are again, it's like you're Tribe Spinal Tap and you all play the drums".

"You've lost every single immunity challenge. Can either of you give me one good reason why we don't kick both your sorry asses off the show?"
    "You've still got eight minutes of air time to kill?"

"You're both going to have to build a fire, you will have twenty five matches, three lighters, gasoline, a blow torch, a tank of propane and a hand-grenade".

"Steph blowing on it, using her brains".
    Jeff couldn't be more clear in his hint to Bobby Jon, yet he is too stupid to pick up on it! He deserves to go home!

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Danger Bunny great Screen Cap.......was laughing the whole time....

"I don't think the rats are attracted by the coconut husks, the shark entrails, the left-over clam bits or the empty MRE packages we've left laying around camp. I just think they aren't afraid of us anymore".

and

"Last week Koror not only caught enough food for themselves but also enough for the entire crew, they won the reward challenge by building the better S.O.S. and won another week in Binky's presence by solving the ancient Palau Water Puzzle of Death. Ulong, in stark contrast, caught barely enough food to feed a small child and lost both challenges sending them once again to Tribal Council on empty stomachs. "

were inspired even among this witfest.....

ancient Palau water puzzle of death brings up a new image each time I think of it....

Excellent work DB! I loved the Spinal Tap reference, and the thought of Gregg chewing his own arm off has me .

(BTW, who is in your av?)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Great screen caps, Danger Bunny. Love Binky showing up in every pic, too.

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    DB - These were your best yet!! Two of my faves:

"What's going through your head Ian?"
    "That scene from Cool Hand Luke".

"Today we lost another immunity. We had a two second lead at one point but we just suck at puzzles, and swimming, and running, and climbing, and pushing, and balancing".

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    (BTW, who is in your av?)
    I would tell you if I knew. It was posted on FoRT a few months ago and I thought it would make a great avatar, so I got permission from the person who posted it to keep it for future use as an avatar. Then I was just waiting for the right situation to use it (and then Megan's actions on the Bachelor last week was the perfect situation). The file is named kristi.jpg if that helps. And if the person who made it sees this they may decide to speak up.
    Last edited by Danger Bunny; 04-08-2005 at 11:24 PM. Reason: I got the filename wrong...

av

Kristi (hairstyle) from the America's Next Top Model Cycle 3,
    and the face belongs to Brad Pitt?

Cindia

Quote Originally Posted by Cindia
    Kristi (hairstyle) from the America's Next Top Model Cycle 3,
    and the face belongs to Brad Pitt?

Thank you, you gave me enough info to find the original so I can credit the author, starlette01350. The face isn't Brad Pitt's, it's Ivan Sergei.

The original post can be found here.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    "How much longer do I have to pretend to like this girl? Sometimes I just want to gnaw off my own arm".

"Stephenie thinks non-stop, she's thinking right now. I try not to think more then once or twice a day".

"Steph blowing on it, using her brains".
    Jeff couldn't be more clear in his hint to Bobby Jon, yet he is too stupid to pick up on it! He deserves to go home!
    Hilarious, Danger Bunny. Thank you for starting my Sunday morning off with laughter.

Fabuluous screencaps, DB. You're a very talented Bunny, indeed. Bravo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    "Stephenie has done better in the challenges, so now that the individual challenges are almost here I figured it was better to keep her around".

"Here's how you know when you're finished, you'll feel a burning sensation in your stomach, your eyes will start watering and blood will start dripping out of your ears".

"Coby swimming like a gay Mark Spitz! Closing the gap!"

"There, it's going".
    "I'm so glad you're still here. I don't think I'm can start a fire by myself. Where is that deep ominous music coming from?"
    And finally, this really spoke to me, too.
    "You're only two, is that still a tribe?"
    "I think it's a tribette".
    "Maybe it's a couple, Mr. and Mrs. Ulong".
    "Let's put off this challenge for nine months, give them a chance to grow some more tribe members".
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast