+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 4/7/05 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    I will be pissed off if they don't have a merge next week and make her go against someone like Tom for immunity.
    If she goes againt Tom or Ian, they will throw the competition, because they want Steph in their alliance.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I agree with you 100% (except the part of Gregg being the new eye candy). Even though Palau is a drag (and will be now even more so), I at least have people on Koror that I like, unlike last season.
    Alright, who are you picking for the new eye candy? I'd say Tom but he's too old for me and I'm not really diggin' the grey hair. Yeah, I do like some of the Korors, too, hopefully the ones I like can make it far.

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk

I find it hard to believe that Coby is doing all of the work around camp. Maybe his aggravation about the lazy bitches will distract him from plotting and planning against my guys. I agree with him about the dirty camp conditions. I'm sure the rats are very comfortable in their new surroundings. Maybe they won't be such slobs after the rats run over them during the night.
    I believe he was doing ore than his fair share of the cleaning, got fed up with cleaning up other people's messes (and not to mention slack-asses) and decided to see how far the mes would go before someone other than himself decided to do something about it. half-eaten coconut shells, a shark's head rotting in the camp, rotting clam...if I were a rat, I'd go there too! What killed me was that it seemed like very few castmates made the correlation between being sloppy with garbage=rats. Um, did you guys NOT notice all the trash just thrown about?

Snoozin' on the beach
    I had to laugh at the evil look BJ threw Tom at the end of the RC. As if he expected Tom to feel bad for them and throw the challenge and then went back on his word and won. I think after that challenge he was really starting to lose it out there.
    I agree about shampooing in the ocean. You can get almost as clean lathering up in that crystal clear water.

I'm surprised no one mentioned the fire for IC. First thing I thought of when Jeff said you had 25 matches, was get a flame and throw 24 matches in at once. The mini explosion of all of them igniting would be enough of a flame to light the torch. It didn't have to be that high a flame that you'd use 25 matches to get it going and the challenge would be over in under a minute, why else would they give so many matches?

Steph would be stupid to align with Tom, unless Tom keeps winning Immunity challenges to keep himself of the block, he'll be the first to go when its individual. She exhibits her lack of brains once again. You didn't have trouble with the puzzle, you had trouble putting it together to solve it! How many pieces was it 16 or less? How easy it that for any 6 year old to do?

There was a shot of Coby's face when Ian was eating the egg. He just cocked his left eyebrow up and had such an amusing look on his face...I swear (minus the beard) he looked just like Tim Curry in Rocky Horror Picture Show. Total facial expression of Frankenfurter I don't like the guy but I got to give him credit for holding his own in most of the challenges. I expecting him to be a total wimp out on the challenges.

FORT Fogey
    Random thoughts:

How come AFLAC didn't sponsor the eating contest?

Is Steph now Team Ulonely?

Sorry to see Bahbye John go, he seemed like a nice guy.

Can't wait for drama queen Coby to go. He doesn't look happy, and tonight we learned that subconsciously he really wants to be cleaning, cooking, cleaning, and having babies. BTW, that wasn't a speedo, that was Eurotrash speedoesque underwear. Either he wears that all the time, or was hoping for a hookup at the photoshoot. Call me Apprentice Chris, but either thought is rather gross.

Sure saltwater is kinda icky feeling, but with soap you can get most of the stink out. Besides, is 55 gallons really that much for 8 people to shower with? A single flush is what, 3 gallons, so I was wondering if they would actually run out before everyone got their turn under the shower with the soap and shampoo after being deprived for so long.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    How many pieces was it 16 or less? How easy it that for any 6 year old to do?
    I'd like to see a 6 year old do that puzzle going on next to no sleep, getting bearly any nutrition, and trying to put it together as fast as possible. I know when I do puzzles I go very slowly with them. It's difficult to do puzzles fast. It's not so difficult for Koror because they're living in practically Club Med. Of course it's easy for them

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro
    I'm probably in the minority but I really dislike letting it get this far.

Waitforbigbro: You are not alone. Having 2 or 3 people in competition with 6 or 8 or how many more just takes all the fun out of it. For competitions to be competitive there needs to be some form of fair play. I do not like this change in format....not at all.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I'd like to see a 6 year old do that puzzle going on next to no sleep, getting bearly any nutrition, and trying to put it together as fast as possible. I know when I do puzzles I go very slowly with them. It's difficult to do puzzles fast. It's not so difficult for Koror because they're living in practically Club Med. Of course it's easy for them
    We're not talking a 500 piece puzzle, or even a 50 piece puzzle. It was 16 piece, each about 9 inches or so big. Nothing complicated about the shapes. Bj is not the brightest bulb as we could tell from the water puzzle challenge. That was a heck of alot harder than this one. Finding the words would be more of a challenge than getting the pieces together. At one point BJ looked like he was trying to bang them into place, even though they didn't fit. It looked like he kept putting the same piece back in the same spot on far right side 2 or 3 times. Easy puzzle, dumb tribal team.
    Last edited by Shady64; 04-08-2005 at 12:33 AM.

Kao
    *sob* I hope Bobby got a big steak when he went to Losers Lodge! I just felt so bad for him! He looked like he was starving, all thin and whippet-like.

*sigh* I felt bad for Coby too. Teenagers can be very cruel to other teens that are gay. He's certainly not the first person to drop out of school because of that.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    We're not talking a 500 piece puzzle, or even a 50 piece puzzle. It was 16 piece, each about 9 inches or so big. Nothing complicated about the shapes. Bj is not the brightest bulb as we could tell from the water puzzle challenge. That was a heck of alot harder than this one. Finding the words would be more of a challenge than getting the pieces together. At one point BJ looked like he was trying to bang them into place, even though they didn't fit. It looked like he kept putting the same piece back in the same spot on far right side 2 or 3 times. Easy puzzle, dumb tribal team.
    Sure it's an easy puzzle but when you're rushed and stressed, it's not so easy. Once you can't figure out one little thing, everything suddenly becomes so much harder, especially when you're Ulong and have never won before. It's even more stress and pressure added on top of exhaustion. Sure it's easy, but I bet it's harder than you think to do if you had been put through their situation.

+ Reply to Thread