+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 03/31 (unofficial) Screen Caps - A big bear hugged one and then there were two

Quote Originally Posted by ABE
    DB, you forgot to post the pre-read warnings ( put away sharp objects, no beverages, etc.) so I figured you were going to let us off easy this week.
    If you feel it's necessary I'll post warnings from now on, I just figured eventually people would get the idea...

Quote Originally Posted by ABE
    Now I really have to complain because with the site issues and all, I ended up reading this on Monday at work. A summary of my reading experience.
    Thank you for that, I was laughing my ass off at you telling us about laughing your ass off. And, I don't know what's so funny about the Batman caption either, but it is. I still get a chuckle out of it and I wrote it.

P.S. Just a word of caution, tread carefully in the Bachelor forum while you're at work...

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    You build a big hot fire and keep it going. You keep a pile of green foliage right beside the fire, as soon as you hear/see an aircraft you start throwing the green foliage into the fire. This creates huge clouds of billowy white smoke that is visible for miles.
    And also lets the rescuers know that you've elected a new Pope.

Thanks for the laughs once again DangerBunny
    This was my favorite of the week:
    "OK Bob, give me your assessment of Koror's SOS".
    "It's big, it's set away from the jungle and it's creative but I think that may be a violation of Trademark law. In fact, yep, there are the Trademark Police coming to arrest them right now. That is a great SOS".
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123