+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How will TC work if Ulong gets down to 2?

Survivor addict

How will TC work if Ulong gets down to 2?

Maybe this has already been asked...

The way things are going, Ulong could be down to 2 members next week. Any thoughts on how TC might work the following week if they're back again? You'd have to have immunity or draw a purple stone, but either way there couldn't be a conventional TC.

Of course, maybe they merge before it's an issue.

I'm going to guess that they have one more non-merge week, where poor Ulong may lose yet again, and Ib goes home. Then, the next week, they merge, and players compete to get individual immunity.

this is direct from ManySkills crystal ball. We'll have to see how it unfolds....

The following week would be a traditional merge time, so hopefully not an issue. It would be fun to see it come to that. I would guess the purple rock of fate would decide with Ulong gets to stick around and be the first boot by Koror post merge.

to the FORT stone1343!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Or Koror gets to decide who on Ulong survives?

FORT Fan
    Or perhaps a challenge of some sort?

Another question that's brought up now... how do Koror sit out members? They have 5 more, and so have to sit out 5. Which means that one person cannot sit out 2 consecutive challenges.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    It could be a challenge between the last 2 Ulong's to see who gets to survive. Or maybe they use the purple rock, or that trivia they used in Africa when it came down to a tie between Carl and Lindsey.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    It could be a challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    or that trivia they used in Africa
    That trivia would be a challenge. Not that I know what is going to happen, but trivia would be a type of challenge they could do if they did a challenge.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Healblade
    That trivia would be a challenge. Not that I know what is going to happen, but trivia would be a type of challenge they could do if they did a challenge.
    True, but I was thinking more along the lines of a physical/endurance challenge (which, when it comes to an endurance challenge anyway, doesn't make a whole lot of sense to have just 2 people battle it out to see who gets voted off). Didn't Jeff say at one point way back that there would be a physical challenge that dealt with tie breakers? I almost think he said that back during Thailand, but I can't remember.

Members of Koror might be sent over to Ulong if they do keep on losing to prevent this predicament from happening.
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Quote Originally Posted by SonicAD
    Or perhaps a challenge of some sort?

Another question that's brought up now... how do Koror sit out members? They have 5 more, and so have to sit out 5. Which means that one person cannot sit out 2 consecutive challenges.
    I was wondering that too.

I wish they would just merge already. Put Ulong out of their misery. I'm sure they won't be sticking around for long once they do merge.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast