+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 76

Thread: ****BIG Spoiler**

  1. #41
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,600
    Even though this is a spoiler thread, I'll put what I've heard about the possible final 4 in spoiler tags:

    Click to see Spoiler:
    According to SF, it said Coby had major hang time w/Steph, so if that's true, Steph getting booted is probably only a couple of episodes away. Because the only place they could get to have hang time would be the jury house. Also, SF speculates that Tom, Ian, and possibly Katie are all in the final 4. They seem to border Katie on final 4/5. Janu and Caryn are jury member's, which means Tom's alliance holds up for a little while. The only 2 who don't seem to have any placement that I've seen is Jenn and Gregg.


    I think the possibility of Tom/Ian/Steph/Katie making the final 4 is a good possibility, but the only thin that could happen to break that is if someone pulls on upset on the challenge before the final 4. I haven't enjoyed this season since the premiere, so if it does turn into Pagoning (after the Ulonging) it isn't going to make it any more boring from where I'm sitting. I'll just be happy if Tom or Ian can take the game.

  2. #42
    Scratchin' an itch dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the dawg house
    Age
    69
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Even though this is a spoiler thread, I'll put what I've heard about the possible final 4 in spoiler tags:

    Click to see Spoiler:
    According to SF, it said Coby had major hang time w/Steph, so if that's true, Steph getting booted is probably only a couple of episodes away. Because the only place they could get to have hang time would be the jury house. Also, SF speculates that Tom, Ian, and possibly Katie are all in the final 4. They seem to border Katie on final 4/5. Janu and Caryn are jury member's, which means Tom's alliance holds up for a little while. The only 2 who don't seem to have any placement that I've seen is Jenn and Gregg.


    I think the possibility of Tom/Ian/Steph/Katie making the final 4 is a good possibility, but the only thin that could happen to break that is if someone pulls on upset on the challenge before the final 4. I haven't enjoyed this season since the premiere, so if it does turn into Pagoning (after the Ulonging) it isn't going to make it any more boring from where I'm sitting. I'll just be happy if Tom or Ian can take the game.

    I truly hope for some kind of upset and I love an unexpected twist. Since Janu has absolutely no chance of making F2, the next popular choice would be to haul Katie to F2 - she has done nothing to deserve winning.

    Stephenie may be seen as some kind of threat, and the Korors may want to make sure the winner comes from their tribe and so they could possibly eliminate her before she goes on an IC run that places her F2. Coby looked like he would vote for her. I suspect Janu would too, and possibly Caryn. By F2 there's so many hurt feelings Stephenie may have the fewest enemies, getting rid of her before F4 makes sense.

    Tom has the biggest target, and looks like he could claim IC for a while; but if or when he loses he's probably gone.

    We could wind up with an F4 of Ian, Katie, Gregg and Jenn.

    :rolleyes ... theres so many options right now ... :rolleyes
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

  3. #43
    Cy Young 2010 Mariner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Waiting for Spring
    Posts
    16,924
    I'll put this in spoiler tags just in case someone opens the thread by mistake:

    Click to see Spoiler:
    The rumor is that Gregg wins a reward challenge at the final 6 point that involves a day or evening on a yacht and that he chooses to take Jenn and Katie with him and is then booted following that episode's immunity challenge

  4. #44
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I'll put this in spoiler tags just in case someone opens the thread by mistake:

    Click to see Spoiler:
    The rumor is that Gregg wins a reward challenge at the final 6 point that involves a day or evening on a yacht and that he chooses to take Jenn and Katie with him and is then booted following that episode's immunity challenge
    Mariner, is that a jab at me for putting my thing in spoilers (it's not meant offensively, I just know sometimes people have asked why things are put in spoiler tags in a spoiler thread. I've wondered that myself, and I've done it before).

    I truly hope for some kind of upset and I love an unexpected twist. Since Janu has absolutely no chance of making F2, the next popular choice would be to haul Katie to F2 - she has done nothing to deserve winning.

    Stephenie may be seen as some kind of threat, and the Korors may want to make sure the winner comes from their tribe and so they could possibly eliminate her before she goes on an IC run that places her F2. Coby looked like he would vote for her. I suspect Janu would too, and possibly Caryn. By F2 there's so many hurt feelings Stephenie may have the fewest enemies, getting rid of her before F4 makes sense.
    I'd rather see Jenn than Katie. I know some people have brought up what you said about Steph making the final 2, because I think she'd be a lock for a landslide victory since there seems to be hard feelings towards Tom and Ian. Caryn would probably vote for Steph over Tom/Ian/Katie, as would Coby and I also think Jenn and Gregg would do the same.

  5. #45
    Cy Young 2010 Mariner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Waiting for Spring
    Posts
    16,924
    No jab meant karalott. I just figured I'd take the cautious approach.

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey aname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,320
    Because both Tom and Steph have been huge assets to both of their teams (even though Steph had the misfortune to be on the losing Ulongs), and their sheer athleticism and personable natures, they both deserve to win - no question. I would also throw Ian and Greg into the equation, but they are not of the caliber of Tom and Steph. However, I doubt that either of these two will win - they are too much of a threat. As soon as one loses immunity, they'll be voted off (especially Tom).

  7. #47
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    No jab meant karalott. I just figured I'd take the cautious approach.
    That's what I figured. Since this thread started off talking about one specific spoiler, that's why I decided to use spoiler tags. I'm with you, sometimes it's better to be cautious.

  8. #48
    Snoozin' on the beach
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    3,918
    I really think Steph will be out the door within the next few episodes. Jenn, katie and Gregg will see her as a threat to their alliance they have with Tom and Ian and want her gone before she replaces any of them. They can easily pull Caryn into voting with them because it lengthens her tribal life (then get rid of her once she's served her usefulness). Without a doubt, Janu has got to be the one going next episode. She really does nothing and was probably going this past episode until Coby shot his mouth off and replaced her as the target.

    I think Katie will be F2 as everyone knows they can beat her easily. She is not that well liked and has done nothing to deserve a vote for the money. The other F2 would be Ian or Tom but i'm picking Ian because Tom is way too much of a threat to make it to the end. He can easily pull a Colby with IC. I'd liked to see Ian and Tom in F2 but no way can the both of them make it that far. It makes me wonder who would get the most votes, definitly an interesting choice.

    That's my educated guess but we all know anything can happen. One of them will probably do something really stupid and blow my theory out of the water

  9. #49
    FORT Newbie girlgnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lurking in your garden
    Posts
    21
    "I'd liked to see Ian and Tom in F2 but no way can the both of them make it that far. It makes me wonder who would get the most votes, definitly an interesting choice. "

    I would also love to see Tom and Ian in the finall two. I have given a lot of thought over which one would get the votes needed to win. I think Ian would pull it out. I think Tom has been too bosy and has the whole no shower thing against him. Ian on the other hand has acted more like a tribe member ( jumping in for food) than a tribe leader. I don't mean to say he isn't a leader; he just acts more like a member of the tribe. I have deep respect for anyone who can train any animal. My wayward dog needs a visit from the dolphin manuplator.

  10. #50
    Scratchin' an itch dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the dawg house
    Age
    69
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    I really think Steph will be out the door within the next few episodes. Jenn, katie and Gregg will see her as a threat to their alliance they have with Tom and Ian and want her gone before she replaces any of them. They can easily pull Caryn into voting with them because it lengthens her tribal life (then get rid of her once she's served her usefulness). Without a doubt, Janu has got to be the one going next episode. She really does nothing and was probably going this past episode until Coby shot his mouth off and replaced her as the target.

    I think Katie will be F2 as everyone knows they can beat her easily. She is not that well liked and has done nothing to deserve a vote for the money. The other F2 would be Ian or Tom but i'm picking Ian because Tom is way too much of a threat to make it to the end. He can easily pull a Colby with IC. I'd liked to see Ian and Tom in F2 but no way can the both of them make it that far. It makes me wonder who would get the most votes, definitly an interesting choice.

    That's my educated guess but we all know anything can happen. One of them will probably do something really stupid and blow my theory out of the water

    I like the way you think, Shady. When Ian and Tom agreed the F4 would be them with Katie and Stephenie, I'm sure all serious Survivor fans saw the trademark MB deception. There's no way thats the F4.

    To get rid of Stephenie without Tom and Ians support requires Katie to join Gregg and Jenn. Hopefully Caryn won't require that they all be friends before she joins in their plot .

    That means Janu is this week and Stephenie is next week.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.