+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ****BIG Spoiler**

I read on another site that Bobby Jon and Stephenie do some kind of fire challenge at the TC and whoever loses is eliminated.

It will be very interesting to see if there is a merge or not. If Koror gets to pick who leaves they would be smart to eliminate Stephenie, because I think she's the strongest, and she has seemed to excel at every challenge.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    So since Steph is the last remaining member of Ulong (a sole Survivor in her own way) how is this no merge going to work next week? If Steph goes to Koror to live, but isn't part of their tribe, how will the challenges work?

I think that they get divided up into two tribes/teams, based on TVguide's description of the next challenge, which specifically is team oriented. Stephanie couldn't do it by herself.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    I think that they get divided up into two tribes/teams, based on TVguide's description of the next challenge, which specifically is team oriented. Stephanie couldn't do it by herself.
    I think that is just the reward challenge kyrjar if there is even a reward challenge. The immunity challenge seems to be an individual endurance challenge.

Immunity is Tom or possibly Caryn

I'm not sure there is a reward challenge

I'd say Coby or Janu is going too.

Wow, I have been avoiding this thread thinking it would tell me who wins. (at least final 2). Love it.

If there's no merge and they have an imunity challenge this week... Stephanie loses so she goes straight home? What's the point of tribal counsil? I'm confused. I don't see how this would work without a merge.
    Unless they switch the tribes up a bit. But that seems pointless now to because they've only got 9 players left, which is the number they USUALLY merge at.

According to SurvivorFever, it looks like Tom may win immunity again this week. They are basing the conclusion on the fact that in one of the shots walking into tribal council in the last episode (Ep. 9), Jenn is wearing a different outfit than she was wearing at tribal council. There is no Coby in the shot and you can see that everyone other than Tom is not wearing the immunity necklace. I guess once you have a big target painted on your back, there is no reason not to go for immunity each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    According to SurvivorFever, it looks like Tom may win immunity again this week. They are basing the conclusion on the fact that in one of the shots walking into tribal council in the last episode (Ep. 9), Jenn is wearing a different outfit than she was wearing at tribal council. There is no Coby in the shot and you can see that everyone other than Tom is not wearing the immunity necklace. I guess once you have a big target painted on your back, there is no reason not to go for immunity each week.
    Tom appears to have the most skills at strength and endurance, and having eliminated the puzzle master, he could go an a major IC run. But if his F4 alliance is secure he can lose one or two along the way. After this week it should be Tom, Ian, Stephenie, and Katie vs. Gregg, Jenn and Caryn. If this pans out it will be as predictable as ASS.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast