+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 03/16 (unofficial) Screen Caps - Sticking it to Ulong!

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Great Screen Cap DB....most of the good quotes are taken....But

"In an unexpected development, Koror's trained shark (Bruce) consumes the fish Ulong was planning to catch as today's main course." still has me laughing....

I have never seen a tribe try to catch so many kippers...so badly...

Till next week

ty Danger Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    I could send you a copy without pixellation but I take no responsibility for any gastronomical distress it may cause and you'd have to agree to be responsible for your own dry cleaning bills.
    Well thanks for the kind offer, but I think I'll decline. Something tells me I'd only end up pouring bleach into my eyes.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    "James and Bobby-Jon's had this stupid idea, it's pitch black but they wanted to head off into the jungle and try to make it to the cave before it starts to rain. I thought it was such a stupid idea that I went with them just so that I could say 'I told you so'.
    I told you so!!!".

Tom must be way more intelligent than I am, I have absolutely no idea what the square-root of Willard is.
    I look forward to your unofficial screencaps each week, and they never fail to disappoint. Hilarious as usual, DB.

ABE
    Awesome job DB. Like many others I was pushed over the edge by "square root of Willard".

Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    I look forward to your unofficial screencaps each week, and they never fail to disappoint. Hilarious as usual, DB.
    Thank you, and thanks to everyone else for their kind words, they keep me doing this.

I just wanted to warn everybody that I won't be able to post caps for this week's show until Sunday (at the earliest) because I'm going out of town for a few days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12