+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ** Spoiler & Boot Picks - March 16th show **

I think that would be a good reward too.
    Pure speculation on my part though and based solely on Wakka's spoiler info.

I can see Ulong voting out Angie themselves though.
    The women are outnumbered and I would expect the guys to keep Stephenie over Angie.

Quote Originally Posted by WakkaDakka
    Do you think Angie would be the most likely pick of Kokor off Ulong? I would think they'd pick a guy, but maybe they are thinking after the last couple of challenges that Angie is a total butt-kicker in those challenges?
    I would think the most likely pick would be Bobby Jon, but as you say, Angie's been kicking butt in the challenges.
    She didn't make a friend of either Gregg or Janu after dunking them in the life ring RC and she was aggressive and pretty mouthy in the IC when she beat Caryn.
    That behaviour gets you noticed by the opposition.
    Bobby Jon was beated twice by Tom in the IC so perhaps Koror don't view him as such a threat in the challenges as Angie.

well angie screwed herself over by showing such bad sportsmanship

i'm not surprised they picked her, and i'm not surprised they choose williard, he is thier weakest member

i'm sure caryn will be next on koror

i know a lot people thought coby would be able to pull something, but he doesnt have the numbers, the season seems to be the opposite of vanuatu where this time, the stronger people have majority vote

i think they should stop with 9 on a team, cause then it becomes a numbers game of 5 to 4, the flab 5 had it, and it looks like tom/ian/gregg/jen/katie have it too

goodbye ulong

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Should I even bother watching or wait until Ulong gets Pagonged and maybe the show will get interesting again. Why can't they win?

From what I heard, the episode title is "The Best and Worst Reward"- the best being able to vote off someone from the opposing tribe, the worst having to vote someone from your own tribe off. I wonder if MB thought of this spur of the moment to help Ulong axe one of Koror's strongest member's. Well, her strength aside, Angie sure was interesting, and I'd take her over any of the girls from Koror.

Pagonged
    I love word!!!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Koror picks Angie?
    Interesting.
    Most people have Koror as RC winners, I wonder if part of, or the entire reward is to pick who is eliminated from Ulong.
    This would make sense because if they each got to pick who was eliminated from the opposing team I don't think even Ulong would pick Willard.
    I'm sure Tom would be saying goodbye if that were the case.
    I think your right fluff, its the only way the boots make sense (assuming the picks are correct) Ulong would never pick Willard. It would definitely be Tom or Ian or Gregg, if Tom couldn't be chosen for some reason. Hmmm, So why wouldn't they pick Bobby J. or Stephanie? Angie must be seen as the bigger threat seeing as Tom has been able to dominate over BJ.

If they merged tomorrow (hypothetically), the weaker members will outnumber the stronger members and the strong ones will slowly get booted, starting with the ulong strong like BJ.

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    well angie screwed herself over by showing such bad sportsmanship

i'm not surprised they picked her, and i'm not surprised they choose williard, he is thier weakest member

i'm sure caryn will be next on koror

i know a lot people thought coby would be able to pull something, but he doesnt have the numbers, the season seems to be the opposite of vanuatu where this time, the stronger people have majority vote

i think they should stop with 9 on a team, cause then it becomes a numbers game of 5 to 4, the flab 5 had it, and it looks like tom/ian/gregg/jen/katie have it too

goodbye ulong
    Hmmm, it's the best reward in that you get to kick off a member of the opposition and the worst because you have to boot one of your own.
    Interesting.
    Willard going makes much more sense if this is what happens.

I seem to remember Willard saying some people saw him as a grouch. Maybe his personality got him booted. I don't remember him competing in any of the competitions except the very first. Like Kim he came across as being lazy. Seems he always sits out. I'm pulling for Stephanie to win. So far, I don't really dislike any of these people.

The spoilers on target this year.
    Damn.

Interesting ...

If this was sucks there would be a whole community jumping all over Debster for staring this thread and insist on letting fluff have the honor - as per usual.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast