+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Live 3/11: Kim

Survivor Live 3/11: Kim

Did anyone get through the whole show? I watched the beginning of Part 1 (of 3) and she seemed to do little more than take up space on the set. I got bored, and without the ability to fast forward, I went on to other activities. Did she have anything meaningful to say in the remaining 50 minutes?

About all I caught was that Jenna M. agrees with Kim that working around camp is a waste of energy. Kim thinks that Angie is trying to compensate for being picked last, by trying too hard. Jenna thinks that Angie will show up on the Survivor Live set any day now because she's putting a target on her back.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Of course Jenna would say that working is worthless. Imagine if everyone listened to Jenna... they'd all be dead.

Morasca is one of the worst and least deserving winners; most everyone that has won - even Vecepia - would understand the true value of working. Dumb Jenna - being lazy doesn't always work. Kim is a prime example of that.

FORT Regular
    I tried to watch it but it was just plain bad. Kim was as useless as ever and blamed others for her stupidity.

Jenna M was backing her up for her brilliant strategy and talking how she was great and won with the same plan.

Jenna is the least deserving winner ever so taking strategy tips from her isn't a smart idea. I got to hand it to Kim though - she has a good makeup artist. It takes a magician to make a plain looking girl look that pretty.

I couldn't take it anymore after that. I guess they had golden palanquins to carry the lazy b*tches out of there or something.

Jenna only won because Rob C. kept bringing her along as a vote. I still can't understand the mass hysteria which caused most of the jury to vote for her ?

Quote Originally Posted by kungfuhippie
    Jenna only won because Rob C. kept bringing her along as a vote. I still can't understand the mass hysteria which caused most of the jury to vote for her ?
    Why did the jury vote for Jenna over Matt? Rob C. carried them both to the Final Four. From then, Matt got to the Final Two because of Rob, and Jenna got to the Final Two despite Rob. The whole machete sharpening thing was just a ruse.

Quote Originally Posted by MalibuPam
    Did anyone get through the whole show?
    I did.

Did she have anything meaningful to say in the remaining 50 minutes?
    That's a retorical question right? Most of it was pretty blah but the one thing I did notice is that Kim looks much better as a brunette.

By the way, if you open the stream in Real Player instead of in your browser you can fast foward.

JR.
    About all I caught was that Jenna M. agrees with Kim that working around camp is a waste of energy.
    Typical princess mentality. If everyone thought like that, how would anything get done? Is a shelter going to majically appear? Is firewood going to mysteriously fall over into a nice pile? Ugh, makes me sick.

Did anyone bring chocolate and peanut butter for Jenna?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Endurance Fanatic goodyingbadyang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Did anyone bring chocolate and peanut butter for Jenna?
    Unfortunately, no

If being lazy and saving your energy for the challenges was a great plan then Sarah woulf have won...

Quote Originally Posted by Zorbo
    I couldn't take it anymore after that. I guess they had golden palanquins to carry the lazy b*tches out of there or something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast