+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 3 RECAP - "One Part Coconut, Two Parts Shark".

JR.
    Shirley Great as always Fluff!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    James is less convinced of the platonic nature of their relationship.
    It starts out with cuddling, moves on to sucky-facin’ (?), next thing you know they’re breedin’ and they ain’t even related.

If you ever need to a lawyer to uphold your civil rights you’d be wise to lose Caryn’s number, or you’d be apologizing to the police for denting their nightsticks with your skull. Oooh, I got political and now everyone feels uncomfortable.

Blank looks are replaced by nods of recognition making it clear that Jeff did the universal cupped hands to the chest sign off camera to indicate whom he was talking about.

Janu counters by fussily jabbing at the water and throwing a harsh stare in Angie’s general direction. **Shudder**
    Janu swallows a mouthful of water and effectively doubles her body weight leaving her sluggish for the remainder of the challenge.
    She locks onto Angie with her dark, soulless eyes and winds her face into the kind of menacing grimace that would make a Chihuahua think they could take her.

I present to you a man who has fully embraced the “size doesn’t matter” lie. Did I say lie? No, it’s absolutely true.

Can sharks laugh? If they can they surely were.

She might have just out-Princessed the Morasca.

Fluff, you are the ultimate snarkmaster.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

****How stimulating can it possibly be to watch a showgirl when your overwhelming urge is to lob Buffalo wings at her?
    How she manages to dance on 50 calories a day is beyond me. Sustaining the permanently painted on smile alone must take upward of 45. Frailty, thy name is Janu.
    She’s only been there a week and already her hair looks like limited edition Halloween cotton candy.
    Once Jeff releases the ring the game is on.
    Angie would have made light work of dunking Janu even if she hadn’t been repressing four years of high school cheerleader led taunts about her weirdness.*********

LMAO!!! Too funny, love the recap!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12