+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 3/3 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Yeah, it was Bobby Jon who said that about Tom. But Bobby Jon is pretty awesome too. He bore way too much of the brunt for his lazyass team, and if they ever get rid of him prior to the merge, they all need to be shot in the head.

FORT Fanatic
    Tomís making firemen all over pretty proud! Now lets hope he's in an alliance or gets in one quick because he really exposed himself as the strongest out there in this IC. If he lasts long, heíll be more popular than Rupert!

Ulong is a dysfunctional tribe, brainless Kim is probably next to go so she can join her lame bf in loserville. My prediction from last week of this tribe losing every IC is still standing!
    Even in spite of Koror having deadweight like Willard, Caryn, and Coby around. Looks like Willardís only job is to be custodian of the immunity idol!

Snoozin' on the beach
    Tom does totally rock and he is a big part of Koror winning but he is not doing it single handedly either. Ian is a big contributor too. He had alot of bags and wasn't it him with the final lunge to touch Ibrahim? If Gregg or Ian had not kept up the pace with Tom, they wouldn't have caught them. If it were possible for 1 person to carry a team then ulong would have won an IC cuz Bobby worked his butt of and gave it 200%. I don't think they'd have won if Jeff had participated either.

They lost because they can't get it together and work as a team, are fairly dumb and they are loaded with wimpy men. Ibrahim is cotton candy fluff, nice to look at but can't do much else. James is about as tough as my grandmother, no wait, come to think of it my grandmother would have lasted longer than him in the IC. The fact of TC voting is all over the place shows the lack of communication and working together.

Kao
    Is it just me, or does Williard sit out EVERY SINGLE CHALLENGE?

willard is channeling scout

but at least he keeps quiet and is not annoying unlike her

so i dont mind if he sticks around

bobbyjon/stephanie are like the only useful people on ulong now

i wonder what koror would be like if jonathon had been picked over willard
    Last edited by snickers; 03-04-2005 at 01:25 AM.

FORT Fanatic
    After watching tonight, I'd be quite happy to volunteer to send Coby sone pants. That thong underwear he was sporting was awful to see.And I'm sure he wore that on purpose too.

The look on James's face when his name was read at tribal council was the only memorable moment of tonight's episode, and maybe Tom painting a huge, huge target on his back by lifting all that weight.

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    bobbyjon/stephanie are like the only useful people on ulong now
    Add Angie to that, and I agree. Bobby Jon and Angie really seem to be developing a lot of mutual respect. I find their relationship very refreshing. When they were off gathering wood and discussing who they were voting for, there was none of the if you don't vote for my choice I'm going to turn on you crap. They functioned as a team to cement the reward challenge win. I think that if they last beyond a merge the two of them will stick together. Stephenie is strong too. I just think her attitude and the memory of her dive off the boat early the first episode is going to be her downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam
    Tomís making firemen all over pretty proud!
    Oh, he's a fireman. Well that explains his bizarre preference for risky and dangerous behaviors. Enticing his fellow stupid males to prod extremely venomous snakes was one thing, but then going after sharks with a stick was too much.

And I liked the dolphin trainer too but last week he literally almost killed himself to retrieve that flint, and now he is following Tom's every cockamamie whim.

Earlier in the show I had kind of fallen in love with Bobby Jon. I loved his work ethic, capability, and down-to-earth sensibility. (Afterwards I noticed he is also smokin' hot to look at!)
    But when he said in tribal council how Tom was such a real man, I had to take a step back from my admiration.

What does it mean to be a real man, "He-men are superior due to brute strength and risky behavior"? Hopefully not. Having said that, I wished they had voted off Kim this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Add Angie to that, and I agree. Bobby Jon and Angie really seem to be developing a lot of mutual respect. I find their relationship very refreshing. When they were off gathering wood and discussing who they were voting for, there was none of the if you don't vote for my choice I'm going to turn on you crap. They functioned as a team to cement the reward challenge win. I think that if they last beyond a merge the two of them will stick together. Stephenie is strong too. I just think her attitude and the memory of her dive off the boat early the first episode is going to be her downfall.
    Angie's the tatoo girl? We liked her from the beginning and are glad her team is giving her respect. We don't like most of her team.

Stephenie (the second one in the water challenge?) is so physically strong she is like the Terminator. Scary!

+ Reply to Thread