+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Palau Perspective (Episode 2): Where There's a Will(ard), There's a Way

I can't say i'm a fan of any team throwing an IC to get rid of someone, especially this early on in the game. I believe that Koror should be able to put up with a problem child (be it Katie or Caryn) until they really lose an IC on their own (which could very well be soon since they are at a disadvantage during physical challenges because of Willard, and probably Katie).

We haven't seen much of Gregg (or maybe it's the editing), so it seems to me that Ian and Tom are the strongbacks of that team. Ian was the one who exhausted himself in getting the locker box from the bottom of the ocean, and he's tough in the physical challenges, as is Tom. Gregg seems like a strong lad, but I haven't seen much of him to say that he is one of the strongbacks. he has performed well in physical challenges, but I still see Ian and Tom, and even Janu, as the physical threats in Koror. But then again, I probably missed something.

Loved the reference to the psychology pyramid. A very enjoyable and interesting analysis, Phat. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    Yes, Ulong won the second reward challenge and secured fishing equipment, but with the Ulong work ethic, that's like handing a mountain bike to a couch potato. Witness how Ulong members took the fishing equipment, poked around a bit until they brought up a fish the size of a guppy, and considered that dinner...for eight. What was each tribe member supposed to do? Lick the fish and pass it along?
    Fish-licking? Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Wonderful analysis phat!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Nice work Phat. I do hope they break up the Kim/Jeff duo soon. I don't want a repeat of Romber.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I love the way you write these. You and Bill both blow me away with all you see in the show! I had taped this episode, but the quality was terrible so this is a great read.

I don't know why I pulled these two sections to quote, they just tickled me I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Phatastic
    but with the Ulong work ethic, that's like handing a mountain bike to a couch potato. Witness how Ulong members took the fishing equipment, poked around a bit until they brought up a fish the size of a guppy, and considered that dinner...for eight. What was each tribe member supposed to do? Lick the fish and pass it along?

but with the Ulong work ethic, that's like handing a mountain bike to a couch potato. Witness how Ulong members took the fishing equipment, poked around a bit until they brought up a fish the size of a guppy, and considered that dinner...for eight. What was each tribe member supposed to do? Lick the fish and pass it along?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Great stuff Phat32. You're on a roll with your recaps. Very informative and funny.

I'm off to lick a fish now....
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I just read this now before tonight's episode, and I feel all brushed up and ready. Thanks for the analysis, phat32!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12