+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Time On Survivor - Episode 3

Next Time On Survivor - Episode 3

From the CBS site:

One tribe relaxes after winning a Challenge, which annoys a tribemate frustrated with the lack of a work ethic.

A war of words erupts between two tribe members as one lays into the other for being bossy.

Just as a Challenge is set to begin, one tribe faces a setback when a member suffers an injury. Will this affect their ability to compete?

Two fearless castaways take it upon themselves to confront some deadly creatures on the island.

I think the "war of words" is Katie and Caryn....they showed a little of that in the preview.

A tribe member suffering an injury is...James or Jeff from Oolong, also shown briefly in preview.

What are the others?
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

I think Tom and Ian, my two current favourties, do a little shark-hunting.
    I'll be distressed if they kill it

I can't think of who the first clue is referring to.

I'm guessing the first refers to someone at Ulong getting frustrated. I can't see Tom letting Koror sit around if there is work to be done.

I am betting on the sharks to win. I just don't think you can hand throw the spears above the water and hit anything below.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I could be wrong, but I thought I heard Tom saying something like "its worse than I thought" as he was sitting down. Maybe something happened to him and he is not able to do the challenge???

I thought that was Jeff saying that. With the voiceovers, who knows though?

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I thought that was Jeff saying that. With the voiceovers, who knows though?
    I thought it was Jeff too.

As far as the first item, perhaps Caryn is the one upset at what she perceives as laziness, which leads to the second, Katie laying into Caryn for her bossiness.

Endurance Fanatic goodyingbadyang's Avatar
    It is Jeff who gets injured (leg injury probably), it was also shown in the previews. He slowly made his way over a log and told his tribe "I can't put any weight on it right now."

Caryn's probably the one with the work ethic thing leading to the verbal dispute that she has was Katie.

I'm only sure about Ian going shark hunting (from previews) but the other person by him I couldn't really tell. Probably Gregg

I am betting on the sharks to win. I just don't think you can hand throw the spears above the water and hit anything below.
    You've obviously never seen Stan Laurel's brilliant pantomime in "Flying Elephants."

The only real trick is to account for the refraction of light as it enters the denser medium. Surely we all remember Snell's Law!
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast