+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: Will they be back?

  1. #1
    FORT Lurker Hyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    202

    Will they be back?

    I can't imagine that they would have brought out twenty people and gone through all of the casting trouble that the producers do only to have 2 people go home on the first day. I know it created tension and drama, but there as got to be more to this than meets the eye! What do you all think of the the concept of the third hidden tribe like they did before where one person gets a second chance? Or maybe they will limit it to just Wanda and Jonathan as an opportunity to get into the game later?

  2. #2
    FORT Fan lasvegasfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Walpole, MA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    308
    My theory was that they may bring them back later in the season but I cant really see the producers working that way.
    Maybe bring back Wanda and have her start singing in the middle of the night. That would scare the s**t out of me

  3. #3
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    359
    Hi! I've been lurking a long time, might as well make this my first pot. Gotta start somewhere, right?

    DH and I were talking about this too. He noticed that Jeff said Jolanda was the FIRST person voted out. So this could leave the door open for a possible return of Jonathan and Wanda.

  4. #4
    Leo
    Leo is offline
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    10,033
    It's pretty doubtful they'll re-do anything close to the Outcast tribe twist, since that was horribly received almost everywhere. If they're going to bring anyone back in any way, it'll be more limited - maybe, for example, participating in some sort of reward or immunity challenge.

  5. #5
    everyone's a critic... holly71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper
    I can't imagine that they would have brought out twenty people and gone through all of the casting trouble that the producers do only to have 2 people go home on the first day. I know it created tension and drama, but there as got to be more to this than meets the eye! What do you all think of the the concept of the third hidden tribe like they did before where one person gets a second chance? Or maybe they will limit it to just Wanda and Jonathan as an opportunity to get into the game later?
    God I hope not! When they did the Outcast Tribe, it pissed a lot of viewers off & essentially undermined the theme of the game. I certainly hope MB wouldn't pull that crap again. If he does, I can honestly say I'd quit watching & never tune in to another season. As the old saying goes "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

  6. #6
    Premium Member canuckinchile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    back in "The Big Smoke"
    Posts
    6,962
    I agree with you Leo. Everyone hated it when they brought back voted out members. However, Wanda and Jonathon weren't voted out....ugh!! I hope they don't bring them back, but if they do, let it be early enough in the game. The singing psycho will be rebooted, good 2nd for finals or no!


    scrappymom

  7. #7
    FORT Fan ManySkills's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    baltimore
    Posts
    315
    I have to say the way they discarded those 2 players didn't sit well with me. Sorry, Wanda, but you did sorta earn that ouster, but Jonathen, well, we hardly knew ye. You didn't have a chance to earn OR lose your place in the game.

    There should be at least a LITTLE chance to fight for your longevity. That is, in fact, the entire point.

    On the other hand, the whole high-school pick your team member thing was brilliant. got the emotions roiled up right away. Coby and Angie already at odds. Good stuff, MB.

  8. #8
    It's EDGY! Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,853
    Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    My theory was that they may bring them back later in the season but I cant really see the producers working that way.
    Maybe bring back Wanda and have her start singing in the middle of the night. That would scare the s**t out of me
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

  9. #9
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432
    I'm willing to bet they're not coming back. Outta there.

  10. #10
    everyone's a critic... holly71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,411
    Quote Originally Posted by ManySkills
    I have to say the way they discarded those 2 players didn't sit well with me. Sorry, Wanda, but you did sorta earn that ouster, but Jonathen, well, we hardly knew ye. You didn't have a chance to earn OR lose your place in the game.

    I disagree about Jonathan. He put a target on his back with the jumping off the boat. I knew Stefanie would be "safe" b/c Wanda was so dang annoying, but the fact that Stefanie got chosen early surprised me. I thought she'd be one of the last 2 or 3 women standing up there waiting.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.