+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 2/17 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    My Tivo kicked out of Survivor and into Apprentice before I could see who voted for whom at TC. Anybody catch the breakdown?

Premium Member
    I really do not look forward to another whole season of the survivors not having clothes!! Ugh! It's not attractive and some people are definitely disadvantaged from the get-go. If they are going to keep doing that each season now, then maybe they can increase the size of their buffs?

For those who keep saying that the survivors should be dressed and ready for living outdoors at all times - that's sort of impractical. As we learned from a previous season, that time the survivors were told they were scheduled to have a cast photo shoot taken, thus they wore nice clothes (suits, dresses, etc) and then they were put on a boat at the last minute and then told to jump off. I just don't think anyone is going to start wearing tropical outdoor clothing, with swimwear underneath, every day from the very minute they learn they made it onto the show!

And really, if they are going to give them shoes, then why not a change of clothing? Heck, as we know from LOST, luggage does wash up on shore.

And I just knew from the previews that the survivors were going to get some help! You can't call canteens, a water well, tennis shoes, and a challenge involving food, water and fire starting tools no help at all. Still feels like a normal season of Survivor to me...

And I really hope James got all of his air time in this first episode - if I have to listen to his commentaries for 80% of each show, I will go mental.

As many people as I know in person with tattoos and piercings, I've never heard them mention they felt like they were looked upon as an outcast. And did Lex worry about it so much when he was on the show? He did pretty well, as I recall...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    So far, I'm liking the Koror tribe. The boat overturning and losing the flint was just bad luck, but moving to another island to start from scratch when you already had shelter at the first island, was just a bad, bad move.
    I couldn't agree more re: opting for a "new" island - the devil you know is better than the devil you don't.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by mozzz
    As many people as I know in person with tattoos and piercings, I've never heard them mention they felt like they were looked upon as an outcast. And did Lex worry about it so much when he was on the show? He did pretty well, as I recall...
    Exactly. Most of them do it for the attention. All of them are very aware how tattoos and piercings also work as a repellent.

Coby prancing (pun intended) around the beach with a shirt tied around his waste like some Playboy pinup is rediculous too. He's targeting himself for early dismissal in the fact that he talks way too much and he plays the drama queen part to over-the-top.

My faves are all in Koror. Not one person from the other tribe interests me. I still can't make a prediction as to who I would like to see win or even in F3.

Oh yeah, I thought Jolanda taking control at the challenge was very smart. Nobody knew what the hell was going on and they had no plan they were just going to muttle through using brute force and ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by MargoPolo
    My Tivo kicked out of Survivor and into Apprentice before I could see who voted for whom at TC. Anybody catch the breakdown?
    Stephenie, Ashlee, Angie, Kim, Jeff, and James voted for Jolanda.

Jolanda, Ibrehem, and Bobby Jon voted for Angie. If Angie were a strong player, that could bode trouble for those two guys. However, I don't think it will be held against them.

To me it just seemed that when the guys were picking the girls they were doing so based on looks. I also noticed alot of touchy/feely stuff, more than before.

Could get interesting.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Covaleskie
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who spent some valuable brain cells pondering that sentence.

And, yes, I think that it is grammatically correct.
    actually, it should be "it's either you or myself" believe it or not!

Great first episode. I have high hopes for this season and it's not because the three Alabammy boys survived the first cuts and were thrown together in their badly rowed outrigger.

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone else think this is the spazziest survivor cast ever? It's like they got them from a geek factory. They were so overexcited. One idiot sang stupid songs. Another idiot ate a grasshopper for no reason. They all cut their clothes immediately. They're all so weird and nerdy. It was the opposite of the Survivor All Stars attitude. I'm looking forward to starvation and biting insects dampening their ridiculous enthusiasm. I'm really dissapointed in the quality of the women. I didn't notice any real beauties there. I guess some of the men may please the women and gays, but I got pretty much nothing. I think S10 may finally kill my interest in Survivor.

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    I liked this episode I felt bad for Wanda and Jonathan though. What a big letdown it must of been for them. Early favs so far are Tom and Ian. The episode should of been 90 mins in my opion. Looking forward to next week
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

+ Reply to Thread