+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 2/17 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I don't mind the backstabbing, as the game calls for "Outwits"...so bring it on...
    KJsmom

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    SUR - VI - VOR!! I was doing a survivor dance down the hall after teaching school today ...
    I was doing a Survivor dance this morning and my daughter laughed at me. She thinks her mommy is insane.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    They should have went looking for the flint right after it fell off....I think it would have been a lot easier than trying to find the spot later...
    Hopefully, they made mental reference points, lined up between certain islands, etc, so that they could "triangulate" their position.

Wanda was at least good for a laugh. I loved the song, but I knew she was doomed.

I told them to stay on the original beach...then they might not have lost their flint. Should be interesting to see if they can retrieve their treasure.

They just broke in with an update on breaking news at the commercial break after tribe selection. As I gave the tv the evil eye the anchor said "We are doing this during commercial so you don't miss any Survivor"..my evil eye is pretty powerful.

I'm always amazed that these contestants seem to make the same stupid mistakes every season...If they watched the show at all they would know that the most important "rules" of Survivor are 1) don't be bossy and domineering early on and 2) don't vote your strongest members off first-it will come back to haunt you later.

Arghhhhh....

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Jolanda seemed to have people on her side, up until she started being bossy. I wonder if there will be a division among people who voted for her and people who voted for Angie, or if how everyone voted won't matter because they'll pick Angie as the next to go.

I am surprised by the tribe picks. I'm curious why Coby didn't pick Angie (I know he said he didn't want their friendship to be noticeable, but who cares about that) and why some of those guys got picked over Jonathan. The only thing he may have done wrong was jump out of the boat too early.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbycat9
    I'm always amazed that these contestants seem to make the same stupid mistakes every season...If they watched the show at all they would know that the most important "rules" of Survivor are 1) don't be bossy and domineering early on and 2) don't vote your strongest members off first-it will come back to haunt you later.

Arghhhhh....

The euphoria of being on Survivor must make some people dumb. Because even the most casual fan wouldn't make some of these mistakes.

It's like when someone smart goes on a game show, and they freeze up and miss easy questions. The same brain trigger must go off with some of these people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Coby blew off his freaky little friend!
    This may come back to bite him in the butt later.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Ulong = clusterf***
    Seriously. Should be entertaining, though.

+ Reply to Thread