+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: FORT Fantasy Tribe?

FORT Newbie

FORT Fantasy Tribe?

Is there a FORT private tribe already set up for the season 10 Survivor Fantasy Game? If not, wanna start one? If so, how can I join?

FORT Newbie

Fantasy Game

I would love to join as well. Where do we sign up for FORT team?

FORT Newbie

FORT tribe created! Join us!

Since no one else has done it, I started it. Please join us!

You have been invited to join a Private Tribe in the SURVIVOR Fantasy League.

To log in and join the Tribe, go to: http://www.cbs.com/survivor/, click on the link for Fantasy League, and sign up to build your own team. IMPORTANT: do not enter the name of the Private Tribe or its Password on the first Registration page.

AFTER you have created your team, click on "Join a Private Tribe" and enter the information below.

Tribe Name: FansOfRealityTV
    Tribe Password: fortwins

Hey everyone, the first tribe is full so I am starting a new one. Please feel free to join me in another fun season. Last season my team placed in the top 100, so I am excited to do it again!

Team: FansOfRealityTV2
    PW: fortwins2

Hey Sassy....

I am in for another season.....

Honey

I'm in with you guys too. Thanks SassySpokane.

Luckily the scoring doesn't start until the second episode since I don't know much about any of the players. They have changed the bonus points and trivia scoring as well:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor10/fantasy/faq.php
    Trivia Question Bonus: Earn up to 120 points each week for correctly answering three trivia questions based on events that took place during the most recent previous episode of SURVIVOR: PALAU. The questions are progressively more difficult, with question 1 being the easiest. The first question is worth 20 points; the second question is worth 40 points; the third question is worth 60 points. Each week, the questions are replaced with new questions. The old questions are no longer accessible.

How do Bonus Points work?
    Each week you can assign one of several Bonus Points categories to each of the Survivors on your team. Each time the Survivor performs the assigned action during the episode, you receive 40 points.

If you wish, you may assign the same category to all your Survivors. You may keep the same category for any or all of your Survivors each week.

The categories for the Bonus Points may change during the run of the game. The categories for the first week of the game will be:
    First person in the episode to be seen in an Interview
    Takes a nap
    First person asked a question by Jeff Probst at Tribal Council
    Finds unexploded ammunition
    Gets naked
    Spends the night away from the tribe
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I'm in group one this time around. Good luck to my former groupies Sassy, Honey, and Brusch!

Who will do better, group one, or two?

FORT Newbie

Friendly Competition

I was in Sassy's group last time too. It was fun. This time I am in the first group with Vonner. So let's have a friendly competition between the two FORT groups!

Is group2 full yet?

Yup team 2 is full. This is going to be fun.

You're going down FORT1!

I think I may actually think some about my picks before the second episode. The last couple of seasons it seems like some teams built up huge leads right away and stayed at the top all season.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast